chapter one

"Jiwoo!" The girl could almost feel her heart leap out of her chest as her mother's voice rang from the kitchen. She turned around and smiled sheepishly at her mom who was now walking in her direction.

"Yes, mom?"

"Where are you going?" Ever since their move had been scheduled, Jiwoo had no time to go out. Cleaning, sorting through items, throwing things out, helping carry heavy things were all things she had done in the past week.

"I'm going to a cafe with some friends, as a little goodbye thing. You know?"

With a glance of her mother's questioning look, she turned to her watch. She was late, like super late.

"I don't see how it'll be the last time, you guys can still hang out every now and then, I mean it's not like we're moving across the world."

"But still, mom. It'll be our last normal kind of hang out." She stuck her bottom lip out, causing her mom to roll her eyes in a playful manner.

"Okay, you can go. Now stop acting like a toddler."

"Yay!" Jiwoo clapped her hands a couple of times and sent a flying kiss to her mom, "Thanks, mom!"

Without another word, she changed her shoes and darted out the door in an instant.

»» » » » » » » » » » » » » »  

"Oh, look who finally decided to show up!" Jiwoo smiled at the group of girls sitting down in the seats of the karaoke room.

"Sorry, I had to get some things sorted out. Because I'm moving and stuff..." Her voice quickly faded and she looked down at her shoes as the girls all gave her looks of annoyance and disgust.

"Anyway, what do you guys want to eat?" Jihye, who sitting in the middle of everyone asked. Before anyone could utter any suggestions, she spoke up again. "How about... jjajangmyeon?" Although the rest of the girls didn't seem too satisfied with the suggestion, they nodded knowing that they would really have no say in the end.

"Okay, then. What are you waiting for? You already know what we like to drink." The girls turned their attention back to the microphone, Jiwoo took her bag off of her shoulder and walked out in search of the food. 

Only a couple of steps from her final destination did she realize, she had forgotten to bring her wallet with her. How much of an idiot do you have to be?  She thought turning around. She could only hope that the girls wouldn't notice her go back in, and promised herself to be quick. 

She walked back to the karaoke room, pushing it open slightly. She slipped into the room with little to no noise, hoping to grab her bag, which was lying near the door and run back. 

The only problem was: her bag was no longer there? She furrowed her brows as she stared at the pile of bookbags near the door. 

She couldn't remember those being there before. Maybe, the girls had decided to set their bags over hers? But as soon as she started moving the other bags out of the way, it was very clear that her bag wasn't there.

"Hey!" Jiwoo jumped up, holding onto her chest at the voice, the male voice. She looked to find a group of boys, all in high school judging by their uniforms, staring down at her. 

"What are you doing?"

"Uh- I'm sorry. I walked into the wrong-" One of the boys stepped forward and grabbed her forearm, pulling her forward. She squealed, trying to pull her arm back unsuccessfully. 

 "Hey! Are you really hurting her right now?" Another boy walked up to them, the others parting way to let him pass through. With a glare from him, the other boy let her arm go. Jiwoo looked down at her arm, rubbing on her arm. She glared up at her perpetrator. 

The new boy pulled her arm gently, he looked from the already forming bruise on her arm to the boy. "Are you crazy? Look at what you did. Go and get some ice." The boy nodded and left the room. 

"Sorry about these idiots, please come sit down." Jiwoo stepped back, shaking her head. 

"It's okay. I have to go-"

"No, really. Sit down, I'm a fan of yours, I love all your videos." Jiwoo's eyes widened considerably, her eyes sparkling in the light of the screen in the karaoke room. 

"Really?" The boy nodded and extended his hand out towards the seats, motioning for her to sit down. The boy sat down next to her and pulled his phone out to show her. The rest of the boys went back to singing and Jiwoo took a seat next to a girl who was sitting, looking down at her shoes. She noticed the girl's lips clamped shut and playing with her hands. 

Before she could say anything, the door to the room burst open. 

"Who's this? You're not the guy I called." Jiwoo gave the boy beside her a confused look as he said this. 

The boy who just stormed his way in, a tall boy with dark hair looked directly at the girl beside her. 

"JuKyung."

The girl then looked up, "Suho?" 

»» » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Author's Note: Umm, hi. So apparently I'm alive. I'm very sorry for not updating at all but school is a huge pain. Anyways, as you can see, I still have a lot to improve on as a writer and I'm sorry but thank you so much for the support! <3