"How many years was I in there?" Sirius asked, Draco was supposed to answer him when the door opened, and a girl emerged.

"T-twelve y-y-ears" The girl said, Draco, and Hermione looked at her and Began to panic Draco took her arm and placed her on the couch it was Lyra, and whatever happened to her in the future it was bad.

"Don't close your eyes, alright?" Draco said, as he patched the wound on her left side, and Hermione started to look for the Phoenix tears in her bag.

"Who is she?" Sirius asked looking at her, it hit James it was Lyra who they were curing, he ran to them and started to help.

"G-give t-t-this t-to D-dad" She muttered as Hermione took a bloodied paper from her hands, and gave it to Sirius.

Sirius was shocked but nonetheless opened it.

"I-I thin-k I-I'm d-dying" She said, and Draco looked at James.

"She's Lyra isn't she?" He asked and Draco nodded.

"Do you have any blood replenishment potion?" Hermione asked Lily, as she held the tears in her hands.

"Rem, get it in the room" Lily, sad and Remus ran to a room.

"Hey, keep your eyes open, Dear Cousin, I don't want to loose you" Draco said, while Remus gave him the potion, He let Lyra drink it and Hermione, dropped some tears on her.

Remus looked at her hair, and her eyes, her eyes that any moment can close, and may not open again.

"Is she? Lyra?" Remus said looking at the girl and Draco nodded, She wasn't loosing anymore blood, but she was surely pale.

"I know, Sirius isn't going to like this" James whispered, and Remus nodded.

"Draco" Hermione said in an Alarming tone, and pointed at her eyes, Draco followed her gaze and realised that Lyra wasn't wearing her glasses.

"Merlin!" Draco said, as he rummaged thru her bag, "Accio Glasses!" Draco said, and her black rectangular glasses flew into Draco's hands.

"Are you trying to commit Suicide Ly?!" Draco shouted as he put Lyra's glasses, this got the attention of Lily, and Sirius, the two of them went there and had a better view of the girl, he saw her, but he still wasn't sure who she is.

"No, I am not, I needed to take it off, you don't know how hard it is to act as the person who tried to kill you for five times" Lyra said, sitting up.

"Aunt Bella tried to kill you Five times!" Draco said in disbelief, while James looked at her, she had her hair in a tie and her bangs were on her eyes.

"Yep, It's a good thing Aunt Cissy was there to save me, then Uncle Reg stun Aunt Bella, but the two of them weren't there to save me when she used crucio" Lyra said as she tried not to cough blood, but she did.

Lyra took the tie of her hair and they noticed that it was cut short.

"Why did you cut your hair?" Draco asked, "After the encounter at Malfoy Manor, they started hunting me down" Lyra said, and Draco couldn't help himself he threw his arms around her and started to sob.

The whole room stared at the two, Lyra smiled at them, and Hermione gestured at Sirius.

"Well Did anyone die?" Draco asked looking uneasy, and Hermione froze.

"You don't know how much it hurts, seeing your bestfriend die in front of you" Lyra said bitterly, as she fidgeted with her fingers, Sirius looked at her and couldn't help, but think about the letter, he read it and he was surely touched with it.

"Which twin died?", Hermione asked, the others looked at them, as Lyra sighed.

"Freddie saved my life", She said looking down.

"How's George?" Draco asked hesitantly.

"He's not fine" Lyra said, as she shooked her head.

"Our trio's broken", She said.

"Mind if you introduce yourself? You're from the future as well, aren't you?" Sirius said, and Lyra couldn't help, but scoff.

"When did you care?" She muttered, but nonetheless looked at them.

"Yes I am from the future, the name's Lyra, Lyra Black" She said, and Remus, Lily, and James couldn't help, but smile at her.

"I'm Eighteen, and I have a father who's a total git" She spat not even giving a damn.

"But I forgave him for everything that happened ever since" Lyra said.

"Was I that bad?" Sirius said and Lyra nodded.

"You treated me like I wasn't even there", Lyra said, and Sirius felt bad.

"I think it's time I ask you lot, how the mission is going" Lyra said, as Hermione and Draco sat down beside her.

"The missions in Progress, we talked to Regulus and Severus, and they're talking to Dumbledore" Hermione said, and Lyra nodded as a response.

"You need to rest" Lily said looking at her.

"But, Aunt Lils" Lyra whined, and Lily smiled, she was a full grown lady, and she's still whining like a two year old.

"No buts young lady, go to bed, your Godfather would lead you to a room" Lily said, and Remus smiled at her, and offered his hand, Lyra took it, and Remus led her to a room.

———

:))