22: Unexpected Visitors

Mulai dari awal

Izuku lifted his sore body and followed the light, making his eyes land on a figure sleeping on a chair with crossed arms and head tilted to the side, small breaths filled the room. Izuku tilted his head and squinted trying to lean forward from his bed to see who it was. His eyes widened seeing that it was Bakugou, the number one hero, sitting on that chair, sleeping peacefully. Izuku slowly got up off his bed and walked over to the blonde ignoring all of his sore muscles pleading for him to relax. He was now standing barefoot on the floor holding the small bar attached to his bed. He looked around and grabbed the blanket off his bed. Izuku knew it was probably around four in the morning but wasn't 100 percent sure.

He took a step towards the sleeping body and wrapped his blanket on him. He had sheets anyway so he didn't mind sharing. Stepping back after placing the blanket on Katsuki, he saw that his eyes scrunched up along with his nose. Katsuki shifted a bit in his seat and snuggled closer to the blanket. Izuku smiled widely at the scene since everyone only saw the hostile angry Katsuki, but he got to see one of the softest sides making him feel special.

Izuku laid back down on his bed, pulling the sheets over him and simply stared at the ceiling. This made his mind go back to the dream he woke up to. Izuku was confused as to why he could remember this one but not any of the other ones. He would either wake up with tears or from his own yelling, however he never remembers why he woke up in such ways. This time was different. It was vivid, you could see every detail, hear every word, and feel everything that was around him. It had to have been real. It matched his situation perfectly: quirkless and with a tumor in his brain. His mother was different as well but he didn't pay much attention to that. He was more interested in the name "Kacchan." This wasn't the first time he's heard it either. He remembers hearing the name from the recording he has on one of his older phones. Yes it was years ago, but he replays the audios every once in a while. 

"You must be pretty important huh?" he asked himself. Soon enough he fell asleep.

A few hours go by and the blonde stirs awake. His eyes refused to open so he brought his hands up to them and aggressively rubbed the sleepless out. Once his eyes opened he looked around the room remembering that he was in the hospital waiting for a certain someone to wake up. Speaking of.... Izuku was lying down on his side towards the IV drip, his back facing the blonde. Katsuki slowly got up from his chair only for something to slip off of him. He confusingly looked down and saw a beige blanket now crumpled to the floor. He looked back up and noticed that Izuku didn't have it. He was too tired to process anything so he continued walking towards the bed. Once he looked at the boy in front of him he smiled while tilting his head.

Izuku had a little amount of drool slipping down his cheek, his lips were parted while small breaths and occasional snores came out. His hair was fluffy and frizzy. One of his arms was right below his head, making a cushion, while the other hung off the edge with the needle striking out. Katsuki shook him awake since clearly Izuku woke up at some point to cover him with the blanket.

"Hey... c'mon wake up you gotta get some stuff done." Katsuki said in a small whisper.

"Nuuuuuuuu" Izuku said while stretching his limbs, being mindlessly careful about the IV that was in his arm.

Katsuki smiled at that but turned around before the other boy could see it. He grabbed his clothes and threw them to Izuku's face.

"Get dressed, doctors wanna talk to you about something along with your mom" Katsuki closed the door and let the other get dressed. It still bothered him about what the nurse said. Something else? Katsuki let it go after he made it to the waiting room seeing that there was almost no one there since it was so early and closed his eyes for a bit.