Debating | Chapter One

This Chapter will Focus on Ink.  

A word some of you may not know; Definition of argonaut. 1a capitalized : any of a band of heroes sailing with Jason in quest of the Golden Fleece(Mythology Lore). | B : an adventurer engaged in a quest. 

(!Long Chapter!)

  Five Years Later

The Young-Adult Prince would step off of the Wooden Ship. The Wooden plank connecting the Dock and Wooden boat was now being lifted back up as the Others would stay on board for the night, While the Heir of Zest left to greet his Father.

   Ink had been gone for a few weeks as he had gone out further this time. Looking for the Existence of the Ocean Cryptids and their Charming features- Like the one he Saw Five years ago when he was Fifteen. 

  God how the Prince seemed to Daydream constantly. Some could say the Prince had fallen in love at first sight. Even despite his forgetfulness, Ink was able to Remember them vividly and every Black and Teal scale. 

Waving back at his Argonauts; Cross, Error, Blue, and Dream who were preparing for the Night Docking as the Prince of Zest left them Said Bye for the time being. Ink was now left to Venture through the Forest and Into the Wealthy kingdom with winding streets and paths, up towards the Quartz Castle with Yellow, Orange, and Green accents. 

An Hour of passing the Other civilians and their Homes/shops had passed all while Ink still seemed to be somewhat zoned out. Lost in a Shipwreck of thoughts. His Father wanted to talk to him once more about Ink's Love-life. 

Of course, The Zest Kingdom completely supports the Community of the Sexualities(LGBTQ+). And of course his father is completely aware of his Son being Omnisexual(Pansexual but Gender matters more lol) And as well He'd let his Son choose who he loves.(N this world, I thought they be more aware and do more research on these just because)

 But the King, like many others, was A Mortal Unlike the gods. Meaning Ink would have to take the throne and have to have a secondary ruler by his side in case either falls. It's Rules. 

Especially With Ink being the only eligible heir. Ink had siblings, of course, But they were adopted as the King had never had any luck in his own love life and having another blood Heir. 

Anyways, Ink, now at the Stone, castle steps was greeted by another set of guards that would give the Prince his silky Cape he often wears whenever home. It'd be too risky to wear the Golden Orange and Green Cape with adorning White, Cloud lining on a boat. 

Walking through the Halls, the walls lined with former Rulers and Young Heirs Profiles and Just general paintings of their Quests which built Zest's foundations.

Once again lost in thought, Ink would suddenly Halt when his name was called. His Father's, Fragile yet Brave voice echoed against the Quartz, Wood, and Stone walls of the Lake throne room. 

"Ink! Longtime No See, My Son, " Xanxus Said as he stood, seemingly almost fluent in his movements as if he were himself as well a Prince.