"I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asks, neither of us knowing where this was going.

"Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy, but the people who live in our old house...I think they might be in danger." Sam explains, sitting down in my chair.

"Why would you think that?" Dean questions him. Sam looks up at me for a moment and shakes his head. I knew what that troubled, secretive look was trying to tell me.

"Uh... just,...um...look, just-you gotta trust me on this, okay?" Sam tells him lamely. My eyes follow his movements as he goes over to his bag again.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Trust you?" Dean asks, getting up as well.

"Yeah."

"Come on, man. That's weak. You gotta give me a little bit more than that."

"I can't, really explain it, is all." Sam continues to stuff his bag with his clothes.

"Well, tough. I'm not going anywhere until you do."

"Sam." I speak up carefully, walking up next to Dean. "Sam, is it..." I trail off. Sam stops his movements and stares at me for a moment, then nods.

Holy hell.

"Is it what? What aren't you guys telling me?" Dean's voice raises slightly. I give Sam a look that tells him to just let Dean in on it already. He should know what kind of a stubborn, hard-headed, yet determined brother he has on his hands. Giving in, Sam's turns to us fully with a defeated sigh.

"I have these nightmares." Sam starts.

"I've noticed." Dean replies smartly.

"And sometimes...they come true." Sam explains shortly.

"Come again?"

"Look, Dean...I dreamt about Jessica's death...for days before it happened." Sam tells him.

"Sam, people have weird dreams, man. I'm sure it's just a coincidence." Dean tries to reassure him as he sits at the end of the bed. Maybe he was also trying to reassure himself.

"No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything, and I didn't do anything about it because I didn't believe it. And know I'm dreaming about that tree, about our house, and about some women inside screaming for help." Sam rants on quickly.

"Okay, Sam. Just calm down, alright? Take a breather." I say calmly, resting a gentle hand on his bicep. It doesn't seem to do much though.

"No, I mean, come on. That's where it all started. This has to mean something, right?" Sam asks, eyes wide at Dean. I slowly look at Dean and catch his eye just before he looks down.

"I don't know."

"You don-what do you mean you don't know, Dean?" Sam sits down on the opposite bed in front of his brother. "This—this woman might be in danger. I mean, this might even be the thing that killed mom and Jessica."

"Alright, just slow down, would ya?" Dean moves away from the bed. He looks out the window momentarily then suddenly turns back around to look at me.

"You knew about this?" He asks almost sadly. I look down at my feet, nodding my head sheepishly. I hear him scoff quietly.

"First you're telling me you got the shining, then Jenny tells me she's known the entire time, and then you tell me that I've got to go back home? Especially when..." he trails off. I slowly look up at him and frown when I see his glassy eyes.