There Goes My Baby (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

So before I got disrespectful, I walked away, but this vanilla vulture had the nerve to grab me by my arm, pulling me back.

"Uh uh, you better let go of her!" Sid yelled, trying to pry his arm off me.

Do you know, he had the nerve to push her out the way. Not just a light shove, he pushed her hard enough to make her fall.

I tried snatching my arm back so I could check on her, but his grip tightened.

You'd think somebody would come, try to help and intervene, but no. They either stopped to look, or just kept walking.

"I've tried being nice to you, Tilly, but you chose, that bitch ass boyfrie- SMACK!"

Yes, I did just smack the shit out of him. You not about to put your hands on my bestie, and call my man out his name.

Being stunned, he let go of my arm, and I ran to Sid, helping her up. I think she may have twisted her ankle.

While I was helping her up, I heard this loud pop sound, and it made me jump so hard.

Turning around, I see Brandon breathing hard, standing over Jacob's body, that was in fetal position on the floor, groaning.

"I told you to stay away from my woman!" He yelled.

I know this is the wrong time but, my baby so fucking sexy, when he mad. I might need to go back in the store, to buy me some panties.

Focus Tilly

"Hey, Alex! Can you help me, with Sid." I asked, getting his attention.

"What happened?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Jacob was grabbing on my arm, and Sid tried to get him off, it he pushed her hard. She might have a sprained ankle though, so be careful." I said, letting go of her.

I can tell that pissed him off, because of the way his nostrils flared, and his jaw clenched. Sid might think he don't want her, but I can tell he really likes her.

"Baby, you alright?" Brandon asked, coming to check on me.

"Yeah, my arm hurts a little though. He grabbed me hard." I said, wincing as he lightly rubbed his thumb over the bruise that was starting to form.

"Imma kill him." Before Brandon could walk back over there, I stopped him.

"Baby, please don't. Can we just go? I don't wanna be here anymore, and Sid is hurt. If you see him again, beat his ass then. It's too many people around." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

See, I'm not the type of girlfriend that'll say, 'no babe don't do it, he isn't worth it.' This boy needed his ass whooped, and I'm glad I can confidently say, I got a boyfriend that will whoop anybody's ass, when it comes to me.

So, Jacob better watch hisself, cause next time, imma let Brandon big ass, stomp him through the floor.

"Aight let's go. Sid you good?" He asked, checking on her.

"Yeah, I'm good. It'll take more than that, to take a real bitch out." She said, making me laugh.

"Girl bring ya ass on. I'm mad we didn't get to find anything." I said, pouting as we walked back to the car.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to find something better, when we get there." Brandon said, kissing my forehead.

~

When we got back to the house, Alex sat Sid on the couch, and placed an ice pack on her ankle. I gave her the look like, you better bag him.

Brandon and I went upstairs to pack the rest of our stuff, since we would be leaving early in the morning, to meet our families at the airport.

"Let me see your hand." I said, to Brandon, when he sat on the foot of the bed.

Kneeling in front of him, I held his hand in mine. He must've punched the shit out of Jacob, cause his fist is red as hell.

Thinking about what happened, I subconsciously rubbed my thumb over his knuckles.

"Come here." He said, lifting me up on his lap, so I was straddling him.

Not he picked me up, like a rag doll.

"Did he touch you, anywhere else?" I knew it was an uncomfortable question for him to ask, but it was understandable. Jacob was creepy as fuck.

"No. He just grabbed my arm, and I slapped the piss out of him, after he pushed Sid and cussed you out." I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I know it had to hurt, cause you heavy handed as fuck." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Stop bullying me." I whined.

He always making fun of me. I slapped his neck one time after a haircut, he was damn near crying cause it stung.

"Alright I'll stop. I need to take a shower, anyway." He said, standing up with me still wrapped around him.

"I thought you were taking a shower?" I asked confused.

"I am. You taking one with me." He said smirking.

"Shiiiitt let's go then."

—————————————————————————

~Once again, thank you for the request.

~Make sure to check out my other imagines book.

~Don't forget to let me know what you guys think, in the comments and vote ❤️