Sugar High

Y'all I was extremely bored when I thought of this, and scrolling through black Kpop tiktok, so please don't take this seriously 😂
Warning: Stupid shit ahead
——————————————————————————

Bamquavious' POV

"Malika, where all the snacks at?!" I asked, my girlfriend

"Malika, where all the snacks at?!" I asked, my girlfriend. I was hungry as hell, but neither one of us felt like cooking, or ordering anything.

 I was hungry as hell, but neither one of us felt like cooking, or ordering anything

"Well, you human garbage disposal, you ate all of mine and your snacks." She said, sitting on top of the counter, taking selfies.

"See you didn't even have to do all that. You could've just said, they all gone." I said, leaning against the counter.

I'm hongry as fuck. It feel like my belly button, touching my back.

"Boy, kiss my ass. Just eat Mark's snacks, and replace them, before he gets home."

"That's the best idea you've had all day." I said, running out the kitchen, before she could hit me.

I went into Mark's room, raiding his snack drawers.

He said he wouldn't be back til tomorrow, so there'll be plenty of time for me to go to the store, and replace em.

After searching through the top one, I get to the bottom drawer, and spot some brownies, and gummy bears.

"Fuck yeah!" I scream, running back in the kitchen.

"What you find?" Lika asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Naw! You better share, cause I'm the one that gave you the idea!" She said, snatching the pack of gummy bears from me.

"Don't get beat up, Malika." I said, ripping open a brownie.

"You not gonna do shit, Bambam." She said stuffing a handful of gummies in her mouth.