There Goes My Baby (2)

Start from the beginning

"I know because, he followed me on the gram, and there were no pictures of him with black people. It's all blondes, riding jet skis and shit, besides one picture of his mama, on Mother's Day." She said rolling her eyes.

"So, what I'm hearing is, you stalked his page?" I asked, smirking.

"You get on my nerves, with your selective hearing ass!" She couldn't help but laugh either. She know I'm right.

But she didn't lie though. From the times I've hung out with Brandon and his friends, it's mostly white people, except for the occasional mixed kid. Alex talks like he from the valley, but he grew up in Compton.

"Alright. I'll leave the Alex situation alone, but I am gonna find you someone. Can't have my bestie going out sad."

After spending some more time looking around, Sid comes and taps me on my shoulder.

"Have you seen you know who around?" She lowly asked.

Oh lord

She was referring to Jacob. After that night on my porch, I hadn't seen or talked to him, until a month later. He would randomly text me, call in the middle of the night, and even pop up in between classes, on campus.

As soon as it started happening, I told Brandon, cause I'm not about to keep my man in the dark. And when I tell you he was pissed. Not at me of course.

But one night, around one in the morning, Brandon was in the middle of breaking my back, and Jacob called. I was gonna ignore it, but being the petty king Brandon is, he picked up the call and put it on speaker phone. Since he was fucking me up so good, I didn't have a care in the world, and Jacob got an earful of my moans.

After that night, I changed my number cause I didn't want to risk blocking him, and he starts calling from a different number. I haven't seen, or talked to him since.

"Girl no. Something is truly wrong, with that boy. You'd think after Brandon threatened him to his face, he'd leave me alone, but nope. It took me getting a whole new number, to get his ass off my back." I said, looking through another rack.

I really couldn't find anything, that caught my eye.

"Listen boo boo bear, don't freak out but, the reason I asked is because, I just seen him walk by." As soon as she said that, my eyes got big, but she gave me the look to calm down.

"I know this wigga is not stalking me. We have to leave now." I whispered, trying not to be obvious.

"I don't know if he seen you, but he did look in here." She said, putting her stuff back on the racks. We don't have time to be waiting at the check out line.

"I'm gonna text Brandon, to let him know what's going on." I said.

Just my luck, in the middle of me texting him, while walking out the store, I bump right into Jacob.

Fuck me

"Tilly, it is you!" He said getting excited.

I don't know what for, I don't like his raggedy ass like that.

He had the nerve to try and hug me, but with the swiftness, I moved out the way, and pressed send to my message.

"Jacob, what are you doing? I thought I made it clear, I wanted nothing to do with you." I said, my frustration seeping out.

"Come on, Tills. You don't mean that." He said stepping closer to me.

I wasn't even about to entertain this idiot. One thing my mama always told me was, you can't argue with crazy, and that's exactly what the fuck he is.