Her attitude 1

Hello guys.

Hope you missed me. As I said the last time, I was terribly sick and had to get enough sleep. So that is why I could not update, sorry😥. But health is important then comes the rest of things😃.

 AditiPandoh had asked me to write this. So here it is.

I will not tell anything special, but if ever I need to tell something, I will tell in the story. But yeah I can say that this story is from the start of (immj2). The story and dialogues will be sometime the same but with a little special change, which the (immj2 plot) did not have. So do not mind if you find it similar 😁.

Let us start.

Episode starts...

With two girls talking. One was wearing a white anarkali dress with orange dupatta with a bright smile and those cute eyes. (Do not judge me yaar; I do not know a lot about Indian clothes so usually asked my bestie google. So if you have a problem talk to her😜)

Something like that, but with an orange dupatta

The girl in white was telling something to the other girl

Girl 1: Life is overflowed of twists. Often we make plans but life has other plans. Sejal you know, that most everything in life has a reason, but yeah sometime we know the reason and sometime we just do not know it🤷‍. Maybe that is what is called destiny.

Sejal: shut up. You always in your funny moods and ignore everything. Destiny is just only for the upper class level not for middle class people like us. If destiny existed then we would not be orphans

Girl 1: sejal. That's what I'm saying na, maybe our parents had their reasons and maybe if they didn't left us we wouldn't have meet each other. And whatever it is, destiny has its own plans even if they left us, now you are a successful part planner. While I am a successful physiotherapist😀

Sejal: yes. Now you have a point.

Girl 1: vaise I have a surprise for you

Sejal (existed): what is it

Girl 1: dekho, I bought a ring and it is for Kabir. Kabir taught me the meaning of love and today I am going to propose him

Sejal (rolling her eyes): riddhima, you are beautiful, smart. And look what boyfriend you got for yourself a PT teacher. Couldn't you get a businessman, a pilot or like a doctor. If I were you, I would have for the prime minister. And that is not a surprise for me but for your Kabir.

Riddhima (laughing crazy, prime minister. Do you think he would have accept you?

Sejal: of course. If I was as beautiful and smart as you

Riddhima (hugging her): stupid, you are beautiful and smart. That is why you are a successful party planner. Who plans big parties?

Sejal (praising herself): Yes, I know that I am beautiful but less than you are (pouting)