Riddhima and two wicked wolves

Hello guys, actually i had an idea and thought of writing it. Actually it maybe childish but maybe some people will enjoy this fairytale. It's about riddhima as a brave child.

So let's start,

Once upon a time there was a brave girl called Riddhima Singh. She was on the way to see her friend Vansh Raisinghania, when she decided to take a short cut through The Amazon Rainforest.

It wasn't long before Riddhima got lost. She looked around, but all she could see were trees. Nervously, she felt into her bag for her favourite toy, Mr Teddy, but Mr Teddy was nowhere to be found! Riddhima began to panic. She felt sure she had packed Mr Teddy. To make matters worse, she was starting to feel hungry.

Unexpectedly, she saw a wicked wolf dressed in a red coat disappearing into the trees.

"How odd!" thought Riddhima.

For the want of anything better to do, she decided to follow the peculiarly dressed wolf. Perhaps it could tell him the way out of the forest.

Eventually, Riddhima reached a clearing. In the clearing were three houses, one made from cauliflower, one made from jelly babies and one made from biscuits.

Riddhima could feel her tummy rumbling. Looking at the houses did nothing to ease her hunger.

"Hello!" she called. "Is anybody there?"

Nobody replied.

Riddhima looked at the roof on the closest house and wondered if it would be rude to eat somebody else's chimney. Obviously it would be impolite to eat a whole house, but perhaps it would be considered acceptable to nibble the odd fixture or lick the odd fitting, in a time of need.

A cackle broke through the air, giving Riddhima a fright. A witch jumped into the space in front of the houses. She was carrying a cage. In that cage was Mr Teddy!

"Mr Teddy!" shouted Riddhima. She turned to the witch. "That's my toy!"

The witch just shrugged.

"Give Mr Teddy back!" cried Riddhima.

"Not on your nelly!" said the witch.

"At least let Mr Teddy out of that cage!"

Before she could reply, two wicked wolves rushed in from a footpath on the other side of the clearing. Riddhima recognised the one in the red coat that she'd seen earlier. The witch seemed to recognise him too.

"Hello Big Wolf," said the witch.

"Good morning." The wolf noticed Mr Teddy. "Who is this?"

"That's Mr Teddy," explained the witch.

"Ooh! Mr Teddy would look lovely in my house. Give it to me!" demanded the wolf.

The witch shook her head. "Mr Teddy is staying with me."

"Um... Excuse me..." Riddhima interrupted. "Mr Teddy lives with me! And not in a cage!"

Big Wolf ignored her. "Is there nothing you'll trade?" he asked the witch.

The witch thought for a moment, then said, "I do like to be entertained. I'll release him to anybody who can eat a whole front door."

Big Wolf looked at the house made from biscuits and said, "No problem, I could eat an entire house made from biscuits if I wanted to."

"That's nothing," said the next wolf. "I could eat two houses."

"There's no need to show off," said the witch. Just eat one front door and I'll let you have Mr Teddy."