Possessive: Vansh; Obsessive: Vihaan

Hello everyone, I am back with another story today. But if you guys like this story and vote maybe today I may update again. So @AditiPandoh Asked me to write this story so here it is. Sorry I had to take some parts of the show, to write this one.

The story is again about Vihaan but it starts from where Vihaan tells Riddhima that he was Vansh double body, who was Vansh's shield.

VR Mansion:

Riddhima (POV): I cannot just believe him like that, but how to check if he is saying the truth. Suddenly she remembers what Dadi told her. So it mean I was right, Vansh was never shot but it was Vihaan instead, so it mean that he has a bullet mark on his back, but how to check.

They start to dance romantically while Riddhima is thinking how to check the mark. After they finish dancing, they cut the cake and Vihaan serves the drink

Riddhima (Pov): now it's the right time to check, if what he said is true or not

After he gave her the glass, she poured it on his shirt and told him to change in any one

Riddhima: sorry, I do not know how it happened. Let me bring another shirt

Vihaan: it's not needed, its okay

Riddhima: no, change it anyways it is winter, so if you keep the shirt on, you might catch cold

While she goes to search for a new one, Vihaan is thinking about something

Vihaan (POV): I know dollar biwi; you want to check if what I told you is correct. It is absolutely the truth, and very soon I will tell you something else and then we will start our new chapter without Vansh or your ex Kabir.

She comes back, gives him the shirt, and pretends to turn her back

Riddhima (POV): So it means that day the person who was shot was Vihaan not Vansh and that is why Dadi thinks that Vansh was shot.

After changing his shirt, he takes riddhima with him and burst the balloon, which had the fireflies in it. Riddhima was feeling happy but then she thought how Vihaan knows that she likes the fireflies when she told Vansh about it

Riddhima (POV): how is it possible that Vihaan know all the little things that only Vansh knew? Is the feeling, which I am getting correct? Is he my Vansh?

Vihaan (POV): I know riddhima, now you might be thinking that I am your Vansh, but the truth is that I am not vansh but Vihaan. I know all these little things because before Vansh sent me to you, he told me everything. Yes Vansh sent me here to know the truth about his enemies and why you betrayed him but I feel like you didn't do anything, rather those mother-son duo did something, after I know what happened I will tell you how much I love you and will get that Vansh who didn't trust you from your life.

Riddhima: It's about to be morning, let's go

Vihaan: let's go

They were about to go but then Vihaan's phone rang. He left to attend it while riddhima left to get ready.

Vihaan (POV): why is this "trouble" calling me now, I was enjoying but his in a mood to disturb me

Vihaan: Allo

Man: Allo, what the hell are you doing

Vihaan: I'm just doing my work

Man: what work? When I sent you there, I didn't tell you to go and romance with her. Work my foot

Vihaan: but, Vansh I'm doing everything just the way you told

Vansh: listen to me carefully, when I told you to go there it is because I couldn't come because of my accident or else I would have done it on my own. Even if she betrayed me it doesn't mean you will romance she is still my wife understood. And anyways now my wounds are ok, so on Christmas I want you to expose Anupriya as per our plan and leave VR Mansion, the rest I will do it on my own. Understood.