Chapter 31: Dad's Anger

Mia's POV

No!! This can't be happening!!

Mia: Y/N! (Shaking) Y/N please wake up!! (Crying)

Her body is so cold, because of the light coming from the window I can see her bruises and wounds. She's so thin.

Mia: Please Y/N wait for the doctor (Crying). (Dialing her phone to call the doctor)

Doc: Yes?

Mia: This is Kim's residence, please come here fast as you can, there's a emergency please (crying) Please bring some nurse it's really a emergency (crying)

Doc: I'm on my way

I hung up the call

I immediately called the head master, right now I don't care if the young masters will be angry at me, I don't care if they will kill me, I need to save my friend before it's too late.

Dad's POV

Right now I'm in meeting but suddenly my phone rang

Dad: Excuse me for a while...... Hello?

Mia: S-sir c-come back here soon (sobbing)

Dad: Why? Are you crying? What happened?!

Mia: Sir, in the last three days, the young master is beating Y/N and she stay only in the basement, she didn't eat anything for the fast three days, I want to help Y/N but sir they threatened me (crying) right now I took the chance to look to her because the young master are out because they're in a meeting but as I look at
Y/N she's severely injured and she lost her consciousness I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up (crying) Sir please come here as fast as you can (crying)

Dad: I'm on my way
(calm yet anger tone)

Business Partner: Is there something wrong Mr. Kim?

Dad: Yes, and this meeting end here. (Quickly leave the meeting room)

Secretary: Sir?

Dad: Prepare my private helicopter, and tell to my private driver that where going to Korea good for 30 minutes to one hour I don't care how, I need to go there in that exact time (demanding tone), Tell to my wife that I just need some things to handle, and before I leave don't forget to give me the red envelope (calm but in the same surrounded by dark aura)

Secretary: Yes sir (bowed)

Wait for me Y/N, and to those brats!!

Back to Mia's POV
30 minutes later

I'm here waiting patiently at Y/N's door but in the same time I can't stop worrying about her, and the door suddenly opened revealing the doctor....

Mia: Doc how she is? (Worried face)

Doc: I can't say she's fine, I need to stay for a while and watch her, she's in critical condition.

Mia: Please doc, save her (crying)

Doc: Don't worry will going to do our best.

Mia: Thank you

Doc: You're welcome, excuse me I need to go back and watch her.

After sometime the main door open loudly as I look who's in the door it's the head master! I quickly go to the main door

Mia: Sir(bowed)

Dad: Prepare the meeting the room, call the young masters (dark aura)

Mia: S-sir I-im sc-scared what i-if t-they w-wi-will k-k-kill me