Expectations

"Only a fool would ask for more."

        A line from Severus Snape in Harry Potter. They were making something and there as he grade Potter's work, he said those words.

        Most of the time, we are full of discontent. We tend to complain much about life that we forget to see what we already have. Or even perhaps forget about the blessings we have.

        Whenever we are tired, we expect so much more. Stop! Breathe. Why are you here?

        Just be thankful.

        Don't even think of, "It's pay back time! I'm going to give back what that person deserves!"

        Someone special did not greet you on your birthday, so you will do the same thing to that person.

        Oh wrong.

        Let it be because you are no better if you do that!

        It's enough that you're friends and that you care for each other. It's enough that you love each other. Why do you love in the first place? I love because I love. Don't expect something in return. Only a fool would ask for more.

        It is foolish to ask for more. Sometimes if not often, people get exhausted too. It's the same thing when you want things perfect. You expect this and that. Don't be too hard on yourself. If you do, what happens is that everything backfires. Because at a point that kind of notion forgets the heart - I'm doing it because I'm pressured or obliged to.

        Be yourself, expect less, and do what you could do. Give your best in what you can give. =D

 =D