You Make Life Difficult For Me

What the?! Brachial plexus? This is so complicated... Then the brachial plexus replied, "Wait till you meet my sister the lumbar plexus."

        The brachial plexus has 5 nerves coming from C5, C6, C7, C8, and T1 . C5 and C6 join together to form a couple... and so with C8 and T1 (joined together to form a couple) and they'll have children later on... What happened to C7? Aw... Poor C7, she is left alone... Well, C7... She has to adopt two children... The other will marry C5 and C6's child and the other one will have a love life that is uhm... Well her relationship is complicated because the other child of C5 and C6 and the child of C8 and T1 will be fighting over her and eventually will have 5 children...(I don't know who's father are those)

        Ok enough of that... I hope I'm just like C7... no problem with relationships... Or so i'd also like to be like the other adopted child of C7 who has two people fighting over her...

        Our lesson in physiology was an intro on the circulation... And one quote that was striking is that,

        "The heart cannot give off more than it has received..."

        "AAAWWWWW" the class reacted...

        The doctor replied, "Physiogically speaking, the heart cannot give off more than it receives..."

        On my way home, I thought about that quote, yea, physiologically and true to life. True to life, in relationships and stuff alike. You can't give more than you have received. Which means you can actually give unconditional love because you have received unconditional love from God.

        It made me remember all of the lessons learned. From people and what I read. It reminded me of the message. That is why some people are able to love in a way that they give everything. One is able to see God in them because of this. The same love that God has given us. We are able to give that very same love which is unconditional.

        But I think it will be VERY difficult for you once your heart has undergone fibrosis. Not just once but twice or three times. It's really difficult.

        You see, the heart cannot regenerate as how the liver regenerates that it can still function the way it used to. In the heart's case, once it is damaged, it does not regenerate but it undergoes fibrosis and it will not function as how it used to.

         "Awwww."

        Yup. Physiologically speaking and in true to life sense yes. When you are heartbroken, it will never function as the way it used to.

        But you can have a new heart. "Create in me a new heart o God. And renew the steadfast feeling within me..." It is only God who can give a new heart, a renewed spirit. Let's take the Apostle Paul as an example. Did you know that before Paul could know God, he was a cold blooded killer? He killed Christians and persecuted them. But look what happened? God used him and he was changed. From the killer of Christians to baptizing of new Christians.

Well, life is complicated.