4. leaping off of the edge

Jordyn woke up to an empty house, the others had left for breakfast and the only sound that could be heard was the music from the room next to hers

Jordyn woke up to an empty house, the others had left for breakfast and the only sound that could be heard was the music from the room next to hers. Angrily she stormed into his room, Trent laid on his bed, phone in hand as he looked up at her with a questioning look.

"Morning" He mumbled and moved his gaze up and down her body, seeing as she only had on a white tee. "You pervert, stop undressing me with your eyes and turn the music down" Jordyn barked, closing hid door and collapsing back onto her bed again.

But that was no help when she felt the bed dip down next to her. The covers were pried off of her as she groaned and prepared to swing at him. Trent chuckled lightly, catching her balled up fists easily in his big hands "You're gonna have to try a bit harder than that" He released her hands and leaned back on the bed frame.

"Did you want something or?" Jordyn huffed, pulling the covers up to her head again. "Yes, i'm bored and we're to only two left in this house" Trent pulled the covers off of her head once again "Well then i guess that's your problem" she gave him tight knit smile, trying her best not to ash out on him for disturbing her sleep.

"Let's go" Trent stood up pulling her up with him. As much as she wanted to go back to sleep, she realised that it seemed very much impossible at this point so Jordyn had no other choice but to follow him down the flight of stairs, plopping down on the bar stools by the kitchen, silently watching him make breakfast.

"You're not allergic right?" Trent held up a package of bacon and eggs in which she shook her head, not bothered to utter a word this early in the morning. Trent however turned on 'Big conspiracy' by J hus on the bluetooth speakers, already dancing around the kitchen as if he was in a music video. Jordyn chuckled at how stupid he looked. When the food was sizzling hot, laid out on two plates, Trent stood in front of her, munching on the piece of bread as he held the plate in the air.

"Don't you own any shirts?" Jordyn tilted her head at him since he was shirtless yet again "what? am I distracting you?" He smirked yet again once he saw the blush creep up on her neck when she furiously shook her head at him, stuttering to form words.

Jordyn decided on saving her breath since Trent only found it amusing when she was fumbling with her words.

She finished her plate and finally got a chance to look around. The floor to ceiling windows let the sunshine enter the room with delight and made the living room appear bigger. Jordyn looked up at the ceiling that was far too high up. The patio doors were wide open, allowing the breeze outside to make its way around the room, dancing with the curtains as is did so. Jordyn pulled her cardigan closer, clearing her throat while she adjusted her tangled necklaces.

There wasn't much conversation between them, they hadn't been able to get along much ever since they both arrived. Thankfully they were both comfortable with the silence, enjoying each other's company, however long it would last. Trent took her finished plate and began washing their dirty dishes, but Jordyn couldn't let him do all the work so she stood next to him, drying the plates and forks then continued to put them back to their place.

Once again, neither of them uttered a word, they just compromised and moved around the other.

Jordyn had only been there for a certain amount of weeks but a routine had already been established; the others would wake up earlier and go out for breakfast while Trent and Jordyn liked to sleep in and enjoy their quiet mornings inside.

Just as they finished, the door opened and the others came in, all excited for the coming days. Trent and Jordyn shared a look before Tammy came over, nudging him "getting it on with my cousin I see" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Bro" Trent groaned shaking his head at him as he laughed and pointed finger guns at Jordyn "very mature" She rolled her eyes and went over to Sasha on the couch.

"You coming with later?" Sasha asked, her eyes pinned on the tv screen "Where?"

When Jordyn had asked 'where?' She did not expect to be thrown into the car and later dragged to the edge of a cliff. Quite literally.

The group stood on the edge of a cliff, some ready to walk out on the bridge. Jordyn only stood still, completely frozen in the spot as they buckled her up to jump. Trent laughed from behind her, causing her to turn around with raised eyebrows, her hands rested on her hips as she looked him dead in the eyes.

"It's not funny" She huffed as he only continued to laugh harder.

Jordyn had decided to wear a pair of biker shorts and a white tee, coincidentally matching with Trent who wore some black basketball shirt and a white tee. The two looked like a power couple on a budget.

When Joe and Tamara had jumped and landed on their feet again, it was time for Trent and Jordyn to stand on the bridge.

She looked down over the edge and felt herself stumble a bit, gasping when she almost fell over completely if a pair of arms hadn't wrapped themselves around her waist just in time, pulling her right back into safety.

"You really gotta be more careful" Trent sighed as he let go once she was standing on her own legs. Jordyn only waved him off, claiming that she didn't need his help.

"don't go leaping off the edge then" Trent scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest in a defensive manner.

"I wasn't leaping off the edge, you're being dramatic" Jordyn looked off into the distance, worried that if she looked over the edge again she would tip over, proving his point exactly.

When Jordyn was connected to the thick rope that was supposed to bounce her right back to the top again, Jordyn just couldn't find it in herself to jump off.

"Come on Jordyn, it's not that deep" Trent peeked over the edge himself and turned to her with a serious face "But don't you worry, if something happens, I'll be sure to tell you family that you loved them"

Jordyn flipped him off and took a deep breath before she got the guts and leaped off the edge.

As she soared down the cliff and almost touched the river down below, Jordyn let out a shriek but couldn't help the laugh that followed. She could practically feel the adrenaline pump through her blood, and her heart almost beating out of her chest.

She landed on top of the bridge again and let out a breath she held on her way up.

"See, it wasn't that hard" Trent taunted as she took off the gear and flipped him off again "talk all you want Trent" Jordyn jumped off of the bridge and landed on the ground with a light thud, leaving Trent to have his own thrilling adventure down the cliff.

Trent only watched with a silly smile on his face as she walked away from him.