Chapter-51: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

Each movement made by Jeongguk sends jolts of pleasure inside the younger, tears slipping down from their eyes as they press their foreheads together.

Lips together as they react their high---they make love to each other again and again, night is young and so is their love---young and everlasting.

Taehyung remembers when Jeongguk said----making love to you is the only thing I want.

Taehyung loves how gentle and careful Jeongguk is with him, feeling a sense of pride heaving his chest as he cups the ravenette's face.

"I love you Jeongguk." Taehyung confesses, the ravenette halts his movement before he smiles as tears drip down from his eyes----the tears of joy, the unwavering love he has for Taehyung.

"You are driving me crazy, Jeon." Jeongguk says with a chuckle, Taehyung is about to reply when all that escapes from this lips is a broken moan when the ravenette thrusts suddenly, fingers digging in the back of the ravenette as his back arches.

"Not a Jeon---yet." Taehyung manages to mumbles as Jeongguk kisses his temple making the younger flutter close his eyes.

"Soon to be Jeon, it is then." Jeongguk teases and Taehyung hits his chest playfully but won't deny that he secretly loves being called that---a Jeon.

Making love all night and falling in slumber in arms of their lovers---they feel blissful.

and the moment tends to remain tender and enchanting.

_______________

Soulmates---feel like a complete breath of forever.

Despite the consequences, they always find their way back to each other. They are meant to be together, for now and forever.

Just like that, Jeongguk found his soulmate----Taehyung, it was never a wrong time, it was a perfect mess where they found each other.

Maybe that's why, waking up next to Taehyung feels euphoric. A feeling that he can never get used to of---his lover, laying on top of him, hands resting against his chest as soft snores escape from those plumpy lips---swollen to be exact.

Jeongguk's lips curl upwards forming a smile as his hands move to stroke the soft hair of the younger, pushing them behind the ear---which were blocking Taehyung's face.

Taehyung wakes up with a shriek when he feels hands under his shirt, laying flat against his tummy before squishing the flesh.

"sometimes I wonder, if you love me the most or my tummy." Taehyung grumbles, an adorable pout adorning his lips as he giggles when the ravenette traces his fingers against his skin.

"Baby, don't ask the obvious---of course, the tummy!" Jeongguk replies with a stiffed chuckle when Taehyung lifts his head, eyes narrowed.

"I love this tummy more than anything." Jeongguk repeats, proudly stating it as Taehyung sighs before finally siting up, still on top of the ravenette.

"And why is that?" Taehyung whispers, voice deep as the ravenette smiles before flipping him under him as he hovers the younger who squeaks.

"I love it because it is yours." Jeongguk replies, Taehyung bites his lips to restrain the smile that starts forming on his lips and fails as he giggles.

"Aren't you just romantic Mr Jeon?" Taehyung teases as Jeongguk's smile falters.

"are you talking to yourself?" Jeongguk frowns, Taehyung shakes his head as he looks at the ravenette.

"no---I was talking about you-" Taehyung pauses when he realizes what Jeongguk is trying to say.

"Very funny, I am not a Jeon yet." Taehyung scoffs as the ravenette grins before pressing his face against the younger's back.