As they apparated back to Cypress Creek, they hid the ingredients in Hermione's bag.

"Good you're here, just in time for dinner as well" Remus said with a smile, and the two smiled back at him.

"You're the Marauders correct?" Hermione asked, and Draco knew it wasn't a wise decision to say it.

"Yes? How'd you know?" Remus said giving them a plate.

"Who wouldn't know you boys, you're always making mischief" Lily said and sat down as well, and Draco nodded.

"Well we didn't know we were that famous" Sirius said with a chuckle.

"By the way he said yes, he said meet him at a muggle café in London tomorrow, and yes I'm coming with you" Sirius said, and the two nodded at him.

"What time?" Draco asked.

"Ten am, and he said we have to make it quick" Sirius said, and the other three in the table gave them  curious looks.

"Who are they meeting?" James asked and Sirius wouldn't keep a secret to his friends.

"We're talking to Regulus tomorrow, and I'll be going with them, so calm you arse down Prongs" Sirius said, and James nodded, but he had a stern look.

"Why are you going to meet him anyways, he's a death eater, and he doesn't like Muggle-borns" Remus added, getting worried as the minutes pass by.

"We just need to ask him a few things, after that we'll see what we can do" Draco replied.

"I see, but be safe tomorrow you don't know what he can do" James warned.

"First impressions aren't always correct" Hermione said, "I've known him ever since he went to Hogwarts I think it's wise if you listen to me" James said, and now Hermione and Draco knows where Harry got his stubbornness, and his temper.

"We'll take your advice, but we'll still talk to him tomorrow" Draco said, and James only sighed at him, but nonetheless nodded.

———

The next day came and Draco and Hermione did their routine, after that routine they called them for breakfast.

After breakfast, the two sat on their room, trying to follow every step in the potion, but no matter how hard they try they couldn't, the two of them kept the ingredients, and promised to wait for Lyra before they start brewing it.

There was a knock on the door, the two of them opened it, and saw Sirius he was wearing his leather jacket, and was waiting for the two.

"Let's go" Sirius said, and they apparated at a alleyway, the two if them followed Sirius until they were in front of a café in Muggle London.

"He may not show up tho" Sirius said as he tried to look at the tinted windows.

"We'll take our chances" Draco said.

"How's your daughter Sirius?" Draco asked him, before they went in.

"She's fine" Sirius tried to say, the truth is he doesn't even know how his daughter's doing.

"I hope so" Hermione said before she and Draco went in, with what they said, Sirius thought for a moment before following them.

"I see you're here, I didn't expect you to show up" Sirius said, ones he saw Regulus.

"Well, I need a little break" Regulus said, and looked at Hermione and Draco.

"I see they're the one who's going to talk to me" Regulus said ones they sat down at a table.