"Sure why not, what is it?" Sirius asked, the two looked at eachother before Hermione nudged Draco.

"Do you have an Idea where Regulus is?" He asked, Sirius' smiled dropped, and he stood straight, while he crossed his arms at the two.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's important, and I think he'll like to talk about it" Draco said, his stubbornness showing.

"Fine, I'll set up a meeting with him" Sirius said, and the two beamed at him.

"Thank you" They said, and was supposed to go, when Sirius asked a question.

"Why do you need to talk to him anyways?" He asked, Draco and Hermione, looked at him with sheepish looks, and Hermione started to explain.

"It's something that he knows, we just need the information out of him, sorry Sirius we can't really tell you what it is, but when the time comes, or at least when we thinks it's the right time we'll tell you, I promise" Hermione said, and Sirius nodded, before letting the words sink in.

"Just so you know, he's not going to like you He hates Muggle-borns" He spat, Draco rolled his eyes and began to talk.

"Please, blood purity isn't all that matters I'm a Malfoy, and do I look like I care, my cousin taught me enough and anyone can change" Draco said with a sneer.

"I'm getting curious on who your cousin is, I hope I meet them one day" Sirius said, before running off.

Ones Sirius was out of sight, and earshot the two of them sighed in relief.

"When will Ara be here?" Draco asked, and Hermione looked at him curiously.

"It's Uncle Reg's nickname for her, get over it I've been in Grimmuald place for a while now, and I kinda got Uncle Reg's accent" He explained.

"All we know is we need to talk to Regulus" Hermione said.

"We can start on the Wolfsbane, after that we can talk to Snape" Draco said, and Hermione agreed.

"James" Hermione said looking at the messy haired boy, who resembled Harry in every single way, except for the eyes.

"We're going to Diagon Alley, do you need anything?" Hermione asked and James shooked his head.

"Nothing, but thanks for asking" He said with a smile, and the two returned it, before they went to Diagon Alley.

As they were buying ingredients for the Wolfsbane, Draco nudged Hermione and pointed at a certain greasy haired boy.

"How are we going to talk to him?" Draco asked and Hermione thought of it for a moment.

Hermione went to approach Snape without even Thinking Draco groaned and followed the witch.

"You're Snape, Am I correct?" She said looking at their Professor.

"Yes I am, and I'm certain I haven't seen you here, are you a Muggle-born?" He asked with a sneer, and Hermione scoffed.

"So what if I'm a Muggle-born, at least I'm not a death eater", She spat, and Draco groaned beside her.

"I thought we're going to talk to him properly", He whispered at Hermione.

"Well you can change, and I know you're not a bad person, you're a good person, if you do change your mind, owl me, your owl will find us", Hermione said before leaving him.

"I thought you'll talk to him properly?" Draco whispered to her while she picked on some ingredients.

"He was being stubborn as well, might as well match his level" She said, and ones again Draco rolled his eyes.