"I promise Papa. " Aarav replied sincerely and Arnav held his hand and Khushi did the same and the trio walked out smiling.

The family looked at them with tears of joy streaming down their cheeks seeing their perfect little family.

For a few seconds there was silence until Adarsh broke it.

"Please sit and let's discuss what you have for Khushi and please say whatever you want to say to us because we are her well wisher and I don't want her mood spoiling after this. " Adarsh said to the lawyer and he sighed knowing he was right.

He then took out a couple of documents and handed it to Adarsh one by one as he explained what they contained.

"This documents contains transfer of ownership of A&A to Mrs Raizada and this one is houses in Sydney and India also in her name. " He said and Adarsh looked through it and nodded.

Just when they thought he was done, he said something that surprised them all especially Nk, Lavanya, Preeto and Shashi.

"And this documents is for your son Nk. " He said and gave him another one. " Mr Gupta bought a multi million studio just for him and five million dollars for him to start is own photography school as he always wanted. "

He then took out another one and handed it to Adarsh.

"This one belongs to your daughter in law Lavanya...... It's a modeling agency and studio and a million dollars to help train models for the design companies...... It's his wedding gift to her...... And this one is for Preeto...... It's states that she is to be the permanent head of designers at A&A and twenty percent owner of A&A's shares and a million dollars....... And another one is for Mr Shashi Gupta..... Your sweet shop has been bought back and is now in your name and a little money to start over again. "

Nk was shocked hearing this because he never knew him well and yet he did something like this for him.

Preeto was as equally shocked hearing this and so was Lavanya who was shocked as to how he knew about her dream of wanting a model agency and studio.

"He also left this letter for you, your wife and them with instructions that you all read it together. " He continued and handed them a white envelope. "My work here is done...... Have a good evening. " He concluded and Manoj lead him out.

After he came back he saw the family sitting quietly with Aman and sat by his wife and opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Adarsh.

By now you've all received every thing that I sent my lawyer to do.

Even though you are retired and I lost the right to ask anything from you, I still can't help asking you to guide the children and help them progress in life.

To my dear bhabhi, we may have not experienced the good relationship of a sister and brother in law but I will forever be grateful to you for being in my brother's life and giving him such a wonderful son like Nk.

Please take care of Khushi for me.

Dear Shashi, thanks for taking care of my niece and being a good friend to my brother.

I leave with a happy heart knowing you and my brother and my sister in law will always be there for her.

Nk my boy, you may not know me but I always kept taps on you and has been very proud of you and your achievements.