ASR will surely help you if you need anything because he is an expert in the industry.

Take care my dear.

And be happy.

Love

Adarsh.

Presto read the letter and ended with dewy eyes.

Everyone felt the pain in his words and Manoj for the first time in years let go of his anger which he had had for his cousin for decades now.

Khushi who was still hugging Arnav felt a tug on her shirt and broke the hug and looked down at his boy looking up at him.

She broke the hug and picked him up as he wiped his tears.

"Why are you crying mummy?...... I know it has something to do with that stupid letter and I will kick that man who wrote the letter and made you cry. " Aarav exclaimed in an get flaring his cute little nostrils making Khushi and the others chuckle.

Arnav held Khushi by the elbow and led them to the couch as Aarav which was sitting on Khushi's lap wiped her tears.

"Mummy don't cry...... It breaks my heart to see your cry. " Aarav said in a choked voice while pointing to his heart.

"Am sorry baby. " Khushi said and kissed his forehead. "I didn't mean to break your heart...... I promise not to cry anymore. " Khushi sniffed and smiled afterwards and Aarav kissed he cheek with a smile and looked at his father.

"Papa...... I have an idea about how to cheer up mummy. " Aarav exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Really." Arnav said curiously. "And what might that be? " He asked.

"Let's take mummy to the ice cream parlor and buy her a big ice cream cake...... It always cheers me up when you buy it for me....... And I know mummy will also like it like I do. " Aarav exclaimed happily.

"I will love that. " Khushi said and Aarav smiled widely with pride.

Arnav than stood up and Aarav got off Khushi's lap and she also stood up.

Arnav looked down at Aarav and held both of his shoulders.

"Am so proud of you son

"Am so proud of you son. " He said and Aarav smile happily hearing this. "And  happy you  are here to make your mummy feel better anytime she is down...... Promise me you will always make mummy happy. "