My Sulking Wife

Yunlan sulk as they came to their room. The kiss that his waiting was not given. And he became embarrassed  closing his eyes for an minute for nothing.

   Shen Wei  didn't  understand the mood of his Ah Lan  why his sulking and got angry at him . "What is it?" He tried comforting his wife by hugging him. But the latter just shoved him off. "I can see your thinking someone else? Rather than me?" He pout.

   Shen Wei  laugh a little  and tried to embrace his angry wife but still Yunlan didn't  want to hold him and laid himself  on the bed. Shen Wei  joined him and kissed him on the nape. While embracing him from behind. "You know I'm only yours!" Yunlan tried  to struggled from his hold but Shen Wei  wrapped  his right legs on his leg. So Yunlan can't  get away.

   "Your mine! I'm gonna enjoy this honeymoon!" While he turned  Yunlan to face him and lift his face. "Not Yezun your thinking?" He ask. While becoming red because Shen Wei's  face is  so near. And his lips almost kissing his. That beautiful, deep, dark eyes fanning his long eye lashes upon him. Making Yunlan hypnotized  on Shen Wei's flawless, pale beauty.

    He hitched  his breath a little  when Shen Wei brushed  his lips against his. And made Yunlan close his cute, brown eyes as he captured his lips in a series of kiss. "Mmmmph.....you taste sweet....Ah....Lan...." He whispered  to him while continuing to kiss and pressed  his body against his.

    Yunlan moan when he felt the hand of Shen Wei  went inside his shirt. Caressing his bare body while pinching and playing with his nipples. "Aaaah....Wei...." He can only say. As Shen Wei  continue to touch his sensative parts. And moan loud as his prize is graze his.

   The slow sweet tourchering  making his below hard and burst accidentally  inside his pants. "Look what you done! I wet my pants!" That made Shen Wei  chuckled. "Then I will compensate on what I did to you!" He started to strip his clothes making Yunlan drowl on his beautiful, pale muscular body.

    When Shen Wei  take off his pants with his short making Yunlan suddenly  jump at him. But Shen Wei  easily dodge it and still he hold Yunlan underneath him at his back. "That's  not fare!" He pout. "Well I can see I'm the strong one here!" He laugh while peeling Yunlan clothes off as well.

    He started kissing him on his back making Yunlan shivered on the warm, soft pink lips of his husband. When suddenly  he almost yelp when coated fingers thrust into his cute hole. He didn't  notice Shen Wei  have already put on a lubricant on his fingers and invaded his hole. "Aaaah .....Xiao ......Wei!!!" He tried to hold his tears as the fingers of Shen Wei  still penetrating his hole until  he hit that soft spot making Yunlan moan for more.

    Shen Wei  felt his prize get hard hearing Yunlan moan his name as well seeing that firm, lovely, bare ass of his just infront of him ready to be taken. Without further ado as he felt Yunlan is ready. He inserted his prize making Yunlan scream and moan as it went in. He kept rocking into him. Making the bed creak while pumping the neglected prize of his wife.

    Yunlan can't  take it anymore as he burst again this time on Shen Wei's  hand. "You taste sweet Ah Lan!" As Shen Wei  taste it and swallowed  it whole. Yunlan become redder than before hearing Shen Wei  compliment  him. But soon forgotten  again as Shen Wei  continue his phase faster. Making Yunlan moan loud as Shen Wei  spilled inside of him.

    Meanwhile  outside Yezun tried to find the room of his gege to be. Making Da quing  uncomfortable  as passerby look wierdly to them. "This is no good! We should  stop this! I'm feeling were like two perverts  peeking on unsuspected  couples!" But suddenly  two security guards coming their way. Da quing  tried to stop Yezun. But his so busy in unlocking the door and didn't  want to be disturb.

    Da quing  suddenly  pulled him to his embrace like lovers making out of the hall. The security guards chuckled seeing the scene. Da quing  sneered, "What are you two looking at?! Didn't  you already seen boyfriends here kissing!" But inside he can't  stop his heart beating loud that they might be caught by the guards. Yezun on the other hand went red when Da quing  embrace him suddenly  and almost kiss him.

    The guards hurriedly  walk away from them. That made Da quing  felt relief  but when he turned.....he was shocked that Yezun's  face was near to his. "Wow! His beautiful  like Shen Wei! Wait?! What am I thinking?!" He tried to break the hugged  when Yezun suddenly  real kissed  him. Making his eyes pop off.

    Back to the sweet, newly wed couples. Yunlan is now on top of Shen Wei riding him off. His sweaty, pale flawless body glistened at the bright room. They forgot to switch off the lights. But it made Shen Wei  smile seeing how gorgeous his Ah Lan is on top of him. As both burst, Yunlan fall on Shen Wei flustered  body and  trying to clamed his  breathing .

    Shen Wei  can't  help to confess  his  love for Yunlan. Kissing  his head while wrapping  himself unto him. Yunlan smirk but to tired to response as he let Shen Wei  enveloped him to his embrace. "This is were I belong! Only to you!" He said to himself  as he snuggled more to him.

    As sleep took over him. Shen Wei  tried to cover themselves  up but Yunlan is still on top of him. Making him frozen to his spot. And decided to sleep as well.

    When morning  comes. Yunlan body aches and can't  move a single  step. Shen Wei  help him up to take a shower for they need to go out to explore the new  and beautiful  surrounding of the country they visit. After an hour of showering and wearing their new clothes. They were surprised  when they open their door just to be welcome by a sleeping Yezun and Da quing sleeping in each other  arms outside their room.