Hot Moments

Yunlan was moaning while Shen Wei  kissing  his lips, neck and those errected nipples. Making Yunlan a moaning mess.

    He didn't  know Shen Wei  can be a beast tearing his clothes and biting and sucking him everywhere.  Until he felt his prize been engulf by his soft, pink lips. Licking and sucking it, Yunlan tried to look at his guardian angel but the friction of his mouth to his prize making him close his eyes. And feel the pleasure in it as he cluthches Shen Wei  soft dark hair. "Ah.....Xiao ......Wei!!!"

    Befor he knew it he spilled his seeds inside of his mouth. And see stars all over his room. Suddenly  he saw Shen Wei's  face hovered over him while licking some cum beside his lips. "Your mine Ah Lan! Only mine!" As he took a lubricant  and place an amount on his prize and thrusted slowly to Yunlan who spread his legs for him.

    He kept pouncing at him while Yunlan scream for more until both burst at each other. "Ah Lan! I love you! I didn't  know I will find something to make me live for! My world is a total dark and seem so endless  until you came!"  He hugged  him tightly into his arms and gave him rain of kisses. Making Yunlan chuckled.

     "Xiao Wei! You brought happiness in my world and the meaning of love! I only thought I could only read that in books in fairytale or romance. I thought my heart would sleep forever until you arrive and knock on that door for me! I love you too!" Cute, brown eyes gazing at that beautiful, dark eyes. Never wanting to let go one another.

    Yunlan's  touch  Shen Wei's  face and said, "Then promise me you won't  leave! Marry me!" Yunlan suddenly  said making Shen Wei's  eyes teary and happy, "Are you serious?! You want to marry me? But I have nothing! Only my true love for you!" Shen Wei  got worried. "So what?! Your true love is the most precious  thing to me!

    Money, wealth and power are nothing to me without you! So please said yes?!" Shen Wei  blushed  as he nod and  said, "Yes!" Yunlan want to jump for joy but he forgot his still underneath  Shen Wei  and quite connected. "Ah.....Xiao.....Wei! You didn't  know that you made me so happy!" While putting his arms around Shen Wei's  back pulling him closer to him. Making him thrust to him more as he moan his name.

    The next day everyone is excited in going on vacation. In the beach of Mandeville they're  going.

    In their private airplane, Da quing  and Xin ci is having fun in looking at the clouds and islands below and the champagne and service in the private  jet to notice Yunlan and Shen Wei  having a lovely moments  in their own private room. "You would love Mandeville!" Shen Wei  look  a little  surprised. 

   "Wait! Isn't  it this your first vacation here?" He suddenly  ask. "No! Not really my parents brought me here once."

    When they landed on the land a beautiful lady greated them, "Yunlan!" And she kissed  him on both cheek. All were surprised  including Shen Wei  whose frowning. "Do I know you?!" Yunlan ask. "I'm Seo! Your childhood friend! Don't  you remember? We played here in our island? My family own this place!" As she cling her arms to Yunlan. Who made Shen Wei  widen his eyes.

   Yunlan took off her arms and introduce Shen Wei,  his father and Da quing.  Shen Wei  cling to Yunlan, "I'm his fiance!" That make Seo shocked while Xin ci, "Wow! His becoming too possessive!" He whispered  to Da quing,  "Yes he is!" She apologized  for what she done. She never know Yunlan have already have a fiance and it's  a man.

   So she give him the most expensive hut they ever have with the beautiful  view of the sea and apologize  to Shen Wei  again. "Xiao Wei! Your brilliant! This is a beautiful  view!" Said Yunlan.  Shen Wei  suddenly  went behind him and hugged  him. "Anything for you! You know that?!"

   But suddenly  their lovely moment  were cut by a cough of Xin ci, "Can we eat dinner first before anything else?" That  made Da quing  giggled. Shen Wei  apologize  and went out to ask  Seo to where they can eat dinner?"

   But upon arriving at the reception table. "Shen Wei  is that you?!" Cong Bo one of Shen Wei's  comrade and a friend. Shen Wei  was surprise  and smile.

   An hour pass Shen Wei  never came back making Yunlan got worried and got out just to bump into Seo. "Did you see my fiance? He told me his trying to find you? To ask where can we eat dinner?" Seo shake her head, "No! I didn't  see him. I was checking a guest at the other huts!"

    They both walk and tried to find where Shen Wei  went. When Seo ask the receptionist if Shen Wei  came to her desk. She suddenly  remembered  two men talking infront of her, one who have a  beautiful  face for a man while the other is a huge guy.

    Hearing the word beautiful  making Yunlan alarm as he thought Shen Wei  was kidnapped  again by An Song. The receptionist  pointed the direction they've gone.

    Yunlan and Seo hurriedly  went there. Meanwhile  Shen Wei  and Cong Bo having a good friends bonding time. Shen Wei  forgotten  what time it is for their reminiscing  their past adventures  being a secret soldiers.

    When suddenly  a dust of sand went inside one of  Shen Wei's eyes. Cong Bo help him up by holding his chin and blowing the dust from his eye. Suddenly  Yunlan and Seo came, they were shocked  seeing from their angle as they thought Shen Wei  was kissing another man.

   Seo look worried as she seen Yunlan frowning. She was about to hold Yunlan's  arm, "Yunlan! Wait!" But he slapped  her hand away and run toward  Shen Wei.  "Get away from my fiance! His mine!" He suddenly  shoved Shen Wei  and about to hit Cong Bo.