His Tragic Past

"Give me back my ball!" Shout Yunlan. Zhuji and his boys passing the ball at each other making Yunlan run after it.

   "Hey! You thugs! Stop bullying Yunlan!" Shout Da quing.  But he suddenly hides at the back of Shen Wei.  When Zhuji about to hit him.
"Whose this pretty boy?" Zhuji about to laid a finger on Shen Wei's  face when Yunlan suddenly  bite his hand.

   Zhuiji got angry and about to punch  Yunlan when a hand grabbed  his wrist. "Don't  hurt my didi!" Shen Wei  shout at them and shoved Zhuji. Zhuji and his boys about to retaliate  when they saw Xin ci with a sharp knife. "Don't  let me see you harm my son or I'll kill you all!!!" He shout at them. "Let's  go boys! We have another time!" And hurriedly  run.

    Shen Wei  hurriedly  help Yunlan and straightening  his shirt and pants. Xin ci and Da quing  noticing how Shen Wei  taking care of Yunlan. "Who are those men sir?" Ask Shen Wei  to Xin ci. "Nothing! Just some random thugs who have nothing to do!"  As they walk back to the shop.

    Many ladies gather around the new employee, "Wow! Shen Wei  is really popular with the ladies! Right  sir?!" Said Da quing.  "Yes he is?" Xin ci suddenly  think.

    At lunch time, "Yunlan!" Shout his father and trying to find him only to see Shen Wei  is spoon feeding him. "Is he the right one for my poor son?" Xin ci gone back to the store leaving Shen Wei  and Yunlan. "Do you like the food Ah Lan?"  Yunlan suddenly  pout, "Yes! But why the girls all over you?" While sulking.

   Shen Wei  laugh, "They're  just asking about our products? Don't  worry about that?" While ruffling his hair. But suddenly  he notice a black volvo car park near their store and a man looking at them. "He look suspicious? Whose that guy?" He didn't  notice Yunlan suddenly  touched  his lips making him startled. "Xiao Wei! You have beautiful  lips!" That made Shen Wei  blushed  unexpectedly.

   "This little  runt how can he make my heart beat so fast?" As he look at Yunlan directly finding his quite handsome if only his well. Yunlan quickly retrieve  his hand when he realize what his doing, "Sorry!" Shen Wei  look puzzle to him. "For what?"   Yunlan explain, "For touching your lips! That you might get angry! Father said that!"

   Shen Wei  laugh, "No! I won't  be angry because your my didi!" As he place Yunlan's  finger and let him caress his lips. Making Yunlan red in embarrassment  and started to giggle. Shen Wei  have forgotten  the man in the volvo car because of Yunlan's  laugh. It is new to Shen Wei's life,  making it a cherish  moment  for the two of them.

    Until unexpectedly  Yunlan pulled him for a kiss making Shen Wei  responded  back. "This is bad! I should never do this! But I can't  stop those plump lips are delicious  and addictive!" When suddenly  Yunlan break the kiss and laughing left. Leaving him dumbfounded  on what happened.  "Did we really do that?!" Shen Wei  was shocked.

     The man in the volvo gritted  his teeth and gripped  the staring wheel. While Yunlan hurriedly  run to his father to announce Shen Wei  is his boyfriend. Xin ci almost dropped  the hammer his carring Da quing  whose helping his boss almost lost his footing at the ladder. "WHAT?!!!" Both say.

    "I kissed him on the lips father! But he didn't  got angry!" And became red thinking  about it. Xin ci and Da quing  look at each other.

    When Shen Wei  came back Xin ci want to talk to him about Yunlan. "Look son my boy is kinda special to me. Please! Don't  lead  him on. Or you will be kick out of here!" But when his about to leave, "Sir! What if I'm not leading him on?" Xin ci arched  his brow and frown, "What are you talking about?!" He pointed  to his son playing outside.

    "His not normal my boy! Nor I don't  know what your real intention that is? Where just a simple family and Yunlan is the most precious thing I ever have before his mother died! So stop giving him hope!" And leave before Shen Wei  can explain. That only Yunlan love him for what he is and didn't  complain if he have a dark past.

     He look at Yunlan who also smile back at him and wave. "I don't  know why? But I want to protect  and love you? No one have an effect on me like you?" He didn't  notice Da quing  came. "Shen Wei  if you really like Yunlan you should straight it tell it to our boss!" Shen Wei  look at Da quing,  "Tell me what  happened  to Yunlan? Why he became like that?"

The Past:

      Yunlan was a rich young man who have everything but the love of his parents. Oneday he heard his parents arguing the his father telling to his mother that Yunlan is not his son.

     Yunlan who idolize his father very much was surprised, his world suddenly crashing down on him. "Then who is his real father?" He thought. When suddenly  his mother scream when his father slapped  at her. "Ungrateful  woman I gave you everything! And this is the thanks you gave me?!" He was about to kick her when Yunlan blocked  it.

    "Yunlan no!" His mother embrace his son. His father gaze at Yunlan carefully, "As I thought he have your  eyes! My traitor friend! Xin ci!" And pulled a gun. "His your son not Xin ci! Why can't  you see it?! If you harm one hair on our son.....the money.....and all of it will be gone to charity! And not a cent will be given to you!" She scream. "Mom! Dad! Stop it!" But his mother held his hand and whispered, "I'm doing this  all for you Yunlan and not for your father!

    His a gambler and have a woman!" That made his father angry and pointed the gun to Yunlan his mother blocked it before he shot at him. "NO!!!!" His mother's  blood splat infront of his face.
"Yifei? I didn't  mean too!" His father held his wife and cried. He didn't  know that it trigger something  in Yunlan's  mind.

     The police caught his father while Yunlan's  mind became a child because of the traumatic thing happened  right infront of his eyes. There Xin ci came claiming Yunlan to be his son and took him away from everything  so he will be safe from his real father. Who promise to get him.

End Of The Past:

     "Please! Don't  tell  to boss I told you what happened  to him. He love Yifei.  Yunlan's  mother very much." Da quing  said. Shen Wei's  heart became sad for Yunlan.