Chapter 5

Maddi's POV
Knock knock. "I'll get it!" I screamed. "Daddy!" I shouted. I haven't seen him in a year so of course I was excited. "Are you ready to go sweetheart?" Dad asked. "Ya" I said. "Bye guys" I hugged all of them except Harry. "Bye Mum bye Gemma" I said. "Bye Maddi see you in a week!" Mum said. Gemma just rolled her eyes. Dad and I walked to his car. "How long does it take to get to your house?" I asked. "About 45 minutes" he said. "So are you still playing basketball?" He asked. "Ya I'm on 3 teams Homes Chapel, Redwood Lions, and a travel team" I said. "That's my girl" he said. After awhile I just started playing on my phone. Then I took a nap. "Maddi were here" dad said. I opened my eyes holy cow this place is huge it's like twice the size of mums house. "Wow" I said. Dad unlocked the door and let me look around the house and picked my room. It's a blue room with a queen size bed. I unpacked then went into the basement it's 10 times the size of ours. I saw 5 doors. I opened the 1st it had an indoor trampoline park. Next I went to the 2nd door it had an indoor pool. The 3rd had instruments. The 4th had a soccer field. The last one had a basketball court! Bingo. I went inside and practiced my lay ups and 3 pointers. I went upstairs and ate lunch then I decided to go to the trampoline room. I ran up to the wall and did a flip. There's a basketball net so I did a slam dunk. I love my dads house.