Eighteen

so.here we are back after decades .....and hope you guys remember us.Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

This FF is written by me and  Tae_purple_you

You: wtf!! Am i talking with myself? There is definitely something wrong with me. 

You pursed your lips again thought about what you just did.

You: maaan I should stop this. If anyone see me they will  send me mental hospital for real.

You looked at the teddy bear and sighed.So many things happened just in a while.

You: oh myyy. I can't think anymore. My brain will stop working. Let's go to the dreamland~~.

You jumped on the bed and fall asleep.

Next day

You went to versity. It was same old boring classes. It was a few minutes before the last  class ends And you can't concentrate. here you were smiling  like crazy  thinking about Taehyung.

Someone beside me tapped your shoulder.

???: you know if you smile a little wider your face might tear apart

Oops-

aishh doesn't he get tired for always running in my head.

Teacher: okay then. See you next day !!

Aah finally class ended.

You were walking through the hallway. You heard some girls squealing.

Girl#1 Did you see him? Is he a new student?!!

Girl#2 I hope he is in my class. Omooo why is he soo handsome~

Girl#3 yah! He is mine okay?

Err weird.

When you came outside you saw Taehyung standing there. And there goes all the girls drooling over him.Okay so he is that HaNdSoMe bOy.

Why is he here?FOR his giRlfRiEnD?Wait but he doesn't have any.Why are the girls looking at him like he's a full course meal!

You waved your hand towards him.

You: hey taehyung!!

Taehyung: Finally you came!!

You: huh? Were you waiting for me?

Taehyung: umm yeah..we were  supposed to meet with others at Jungkook house.

you:........

Taehyung: you didn't check your texts did you?

You: uh.................maybe.

Taehyung: so we have to go home again?

Y/n:Nope. I am carrying this with me. Who knows if I left it home someone might steal it!

Taehyung: okayy then let's go.

you:Why His house! he is so annoying! 

Taehyung:because my place is far away from Jimin's and Jungkook's house in centre

You:Fine fine!Wait he's a mafia!Does that mean he has a biiiiiiiiiig house?

Taehyung:He has a mansion but we are not going there.

You:Then where are we going

Taehyung:Another one.It's not as huge as his mansion

At jungkook's housee