𝟬𝟬𝟱. feelings

CHAPTER FIVE !feelingsseason six / episode thirteen

CHAPTER FIVE !
feelings
season six / episode thirteen

CHAPTER FIVE !feelingsseason six / episode thirteen

"Ok. I think we're done here. Come on." Damon said annoyed. "Actually, what if there's something he can do for us in exchange?" She smiles making Levi narrow his eyes. What was she up to?

Levi decided to go with to make sure they didn't pull anything. Jeremy entered. "What is he doing here? People just don't change like that." Levi glared at him. "And people don't murder their brother and his friend. But I just came back from the dead."

"People usually don't merge with their sibling either." Damon shrugs. "Uh, for the record, I would have been fine with any of Luke's qualities, you know, the hair, the whole gay thing considering I'm already gay. And you know, maybe not the height actually."

"You seriously buy this?" He asks making Levi roll his eyes. He looked to Kai. "Snap my neck. They talk to much." Kai grabbed the sides of his head and twisted. He didn't let Levi fall to the ground though. He leaned the vampire against him.

Levi woke up and smelled Kai's blood. What the hell happened? He ran to see Kai dead looking. "No, no, no, no, no." He bit into his wrist and shoved it into Kai's mouth. Kai shot up breathing heavy. Levi pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "Oh thank god!" Kai hugged back awkwardly before pulling back.

The two boys stared at eachother for a moment before Kai kissed Levi and then dissapeared.

Kai marched into Levi's uninvited, his eyes widening at the sight of a shirtless Levi draining the life out of some blonde girl. Levi only looked up when the girl was dead and let her fall to the floor with a thud. "Hey, Kai." He leaned back wiping blood from the corners of his mouth.

"I think I like you." Levi did a double take. "You like me?" Kai nodded. "Well I think I'm dying. And the only thing I could think about was how it would be one of my biggest regrets to not tell you how I feel." Levi's eyes widened at the first sentence.

"You think you're dying?" Kai nodded, coughing up blood. Levi quickly stood up and walked over to Kai. Kai pushed past Levi and ran into the bathroom throwing up blood. Levi sat on the ground behind Kai who leaned back into him, groaning. "So, do you like me or not?" Levi laughed. "You're throwing up blood and that's your question? To answer it, yes I do." Kai leaned forward and threw up more blood. When Kai leaned back into Levi, he began playing with Kai's hair.

"Be my boyfriend?" Kai asks suddenly making Levi laugh. "What?" Kai starts rambling. "Be my boyfriend, please, at least if I die then I'll die with a hot boyfriend who I actually like." Levi smiled. "Yes. But not because you're dying. Because I actually like you."

"Now rest." Levi kissed Kai's forehead. And that's how they stayed for the rest of the night. In the bathroom floor, Kai layed on Levi.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )