𝟬𝟬𝟭. the grocery store

CHAPTER ONE !the grocery storeseason six / episode three & four

CHAPTER ONE !
the grocery store
season six / episode three & four

CHAPTER ONE !the grocery storeseason six / episode three & four

He didn't want to die. He didn't expect to die all because his younger sister wanted a cure to vampirism. He lived with it why couldn't Elena? Was it because he was a sociopath?

They had killed Kol Mikaelson, his friend and sire. He died because of the 'perfect' Elena Gilbert and nobody cared. The only people who cared were the Mikaelsons. They gave him a proper funeral.

He had made a friend on the other side. Enzo St. John. He was the only one who had bothered to tell him the other side was collapsing. The only one who bothered to tell him about the plan to bring everyone back.

"Lexi! Come on! It's your turn!" Bonnie tells her. "Every person that passes through takes you one step closer to death. What kind of a best friend would I be if you died before Stefan got his brother back?" Lexi says as she stands back and holds her arms up. "You're not going to get me." And then she was enveloped into a white light.

"Levi!" He turned around to see Kol Mikaelson standing there. He smiled as the two hugged each other. "My mother is bringing me back. I'll be in New Orleans. Come see me when you're back in the land of the living. In case you don't make it and get sent to a prison world, there are ways to get out. Go to New Orleans and there is a plantation there with old grimiores."

He walked back in time to see Alaric pass through. When the boy grabbed Bonnie to pass through nothing happened. "No! No! No!"

"You were supposed to be behind me." He could hear Enzo say.

The Gilbert boy grabbed Bonnie's hand as light starts poking through, Damon grabbing her other hand

"Do you think It'll hurt?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't kn-"

That was four months ago.

Right now, Bonnie, Damon, and Levi were at the store but Damon and Bonnie were arguing. "I am so sick of bagged blood." Levi spoke making Bonnie and Damon look at him. "I am itching for some fresh stuff. And being around Bon Bon isn't helping." He walked off and walked towards the alchohol isle, he grabbed a bottle of vodka and took a swig lurching over and dropping the bottle. Vervain. "What the hell?!"