𝟬𝟬𝟯. no humanity

CHAPTER THREE !no humanity season six / original

CHAPTER THREE !
no humanity
season six / original

CHAPTER THREE !no humanity season six / original

"Levi, I think I found a way out of here." Kai sings strolling into Levi's room. Levi just glanced at him. "Ok and?" Kai frowns. "And we can go home." Levi turns to face him. "I don't care. Now, get out."

"You're being more sarcastic then usual, why?" Levi rolls his eyes. "You sound like Rebekah when you ask questions like that."

Something flashes in Kai's eyes. "You flipped it didn't you." Levi smiled sarcastically. "Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. Now, how about you go to Portland and get your sisters magical knife and I will stay here and hitch a ride back. You're the idiot who decided to trust Damon and Bonnie. You could've just killed Damon and took some of Bonnie's blood and her magic and we could've got out of here, but no you trusted them and now the only people who give a damn about me are probably dissapointed at the fact I didn't come back from the dead."

"Just come with me." Kai says. Levi rolls his eyes before getting out of bed. Before he could walk any further Kai grabbed the sides of his head and twisted hard.

When Levi woke up he was in the backseat of a car. "Sleeping beauty awakens." Kai smirks.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"Because I didn't want to come alone. I've been alone long enough."

When the two walked into the Parker house, Levi was so annoyed with Kai that he grabbed him and bit into his neck. Kai winced. "What are you doing?" Levi kept drinking. "Stop!"

When Levi pulled away Kai fell to the floor dead. And that must've sparked something in Levi because his switch flipped back on. Although he still didn't care all that much.

Levi was sat on the couch reading a book when Kai woke up. "You killed me!"

"Yeah sorry about that. The good news though is I flipped my switch back on. Now, can we please just get the knife and go."

"But it's thanksgiving."

"Ok and? We can get dinner when we're out in the real world."

"Okay whatever." Levi followed Kai outside to a tree stump where he pulled a hunting knife out of it.

Kai reached out and snapped his neck again.

When Levi woke up it was because somone was shaking him awake. "Levi come on we don't have a lot of time." Levi sat up looking around to see Kai sleeping on the other couch and Elena standing in front of him. "Elena?"

"We're looking for a way to get you out and away from him." She spoke. Levi rolled his eyes. "I'm not leaving without him. No one deserves to be alone for eternity, not even him."

"Have you gone insane? We are not taking him home with us." Damon speaks from behind Levi. "Then you guys can leave and we will get out on our own."

"He's insane. And so was Kol." Elena scoffs.

Levi raises his voice a little. "You killed me! All because you didn't like Kol! What are you gonna do kill Kai because I'm his friend? Are you gonna kill me again?"

"Be quiet you're gonna wake him up!" Damon snaps.

"We are not bringing him back and that's final! Now drink the vial of Bonnie's blood so you can leave." Something seemed to click in Levi's head. "I'm older than you Elena, you can't tell me what to do. You are not mom or Jenna!"

They started to fade away but before they could Levi grabbed the vial of blood. They smiled thinking he was gonna drink it but instead he just held it until they dissapeared. He stood up and started shaking Kai. "C'mon, we're getting out of here."

"How?"

"My sister and Damon came and brought me a vial of Bonnie's blood to send me back with them. But them something clicked. It wasn't a Bennett spell, it was Bennett blood."

Kai smiled. "You are brilliant!"

The eclpise happens and Kai starts the spell. After a moment Kai and Levi found themselves above the ground. "We did it!" Levi didn't even think he just hugged Kai. Kai laughs hugging him back. "We did it!"

"Well uh, this has been fun, but uh, I have some friends that I need to see and you need to win the merge, so uh, I'll see you." Levi says looking at Kai who frowned. "And you go live your life like you should've." Kai kissed Levi before quickly walking off. Levi smiled walking around he spotted Matt talking to Enzo.

"Enzo!"

"You're back?"

"I told you I was right behind you."

"Well you bloody took your time."

The two hugged before planning to leave. The first stop was New Orleans.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )