February 15th

Money. Business. Travell. Neglection. All that my life was full of, not even family or friends, not even love or hatred. I was just trapped here, in a huge house. No family or relatives, just me and a bunch of butlers and maids.

"Kim SeokJin,"

"Yes?"

"Breakfast is ready, come down to eat," My maid called. It was 8 am sharp and I still haven't gotten out of bed. Every day was the same, so I was extremely unmotivated.

"Okay"

I had finally managed to force myself out. Adjusting the collar of my plain shirt. I travelled downstairs and ate whatever was in front of me.

If I am brief about my life. I was living in a 5-floor mansion. My parents were business-minded and I'm about to graduate this year.

"Social anxiety and child neglect," my physiologist confirms. "Kim, You need to meet new people, make friends,"

I didn't have any friends and my only relative was my grandmother who lived far away. I was just known as the 'Rich Boy' throughout my school life. I hated it so much. No one had the courage to step up to me and talk. 

I pull out my phone and tap the search app. 

I frowned at the results

I frowned at the results. Nothing seemed to be helpful.

 Nothing seemed to be helpful

"It sounds sketchy. But it's worth a try..."