Even though he's a jerk.

The Queen requested my presents a few hours later so she may share the information they have acquired on her husband's kidnapping. So that's where I am heading now. The clicking on the boots echoed through the marble hallways till I reached the King and Queens office.

I knocked against the dark oak door. I heard footsteps come close to the door. Queen Aria opened the door and at the sight of me, she smiled widely, "Aislin darling! You made it here in the nick of time! Please please, come in!" I entered the room and Queen Aria shut the doors behind me.

When I turned around the Queen was staring at me. "What?" I asked.

She smiled, "The uniform, it suits you."

I smiled slightly, "Thank you Aria."

She nodded, "Of course. Now thank you for coming at such short notice, I know you were with the army but I needed you to look over the information as soon as possible."

I shrugged, "That's okay, Leland can cover for me, and finding the King needs to be my top priority right now."

She smiled, "Great! Now if you follow me," The Queen leads me to her desk. A large map was laid out on the top, being held down by daggers. Papers were littered across the map and floor, "This is a map of the area between these two towns close to the Kingdom of Ecrin, which is where my King Kole was taken."

Aria, using her pointer fingers, pointed to two towns on the map. Black Hollows and Monmouth. These towns neighbored the Kingdom of Ecrin, which is ruled by King Derry and Queen Marianne. Together they have 14 children. Their eldest, Prince Zakariah's coronation is coming up within the upcoming months.

"What was King Kole doing in the Kingdom of Erin?" I asked Queen Aria.

"With the kingdom of Ecrin, we have a signed agreement, so we can keep peace within our kingdoms. Trade agreements and access to the natural resources they acquire, which we don't, come with this signed contract. So Kole went there to have a trade deal discussed. Their salt for our slate." she explained.

"What's this signed agreement?" I inquired.

"King Derry and Queen Marianne's son, Prince Oisin, is to take Senara as his wife," she explained.

"Does she know of this agreement?"

She nodded, "Yes, she does. She's the one who proposed it."

"Smart girl." I complimented.

"That she is." Aria reached into her desk and pulled out an envelope, "This is the note I was telling you about, the one that was written in a language I do not know." I took the envelope from her hands and opened it. I immediately recognized the language used.

"Do you know the language?" She asked.

I nodded, "I do. It's Greek."

×××××××××××××

Author Note!

Hi everyone, Mickey here!

Chapter sixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx babyyy!

Thoughts >

Feelings >

Random >

How is your day today? Was it bad? Good? In between?

QOTD: tell me something that you like that everyone else thinks is weird>

So I mentioned Aislin outfit in the beginning, and credit to the artist who made this outfit because I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's the one on the right but imagine it on our girl Aislin, because she would look fire, just sayin'.

 It's the one on the right but imagine it on our girl Aislin, because she would look fire, just sayin'