𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

Start from the beginning

But they had to be careful; one wrong move, and they'd end up behind bars faster than the bat that hit the back of Semi's head.

What could they do? What did they have? Were they already in deep shit?

They couldn't let their guard down, nor let themselves go slow any longer. They had to be quick, fast, and silent. They maintained their health, for if they fell ill, it would hold them back and cause unneeded issues.

They tried their best to normalize themselves, as if they weren't cold blooded murderers.

And how damned good they were in putting themselves in that innocent character.

But with all five of them on edge, it was hard for them to even figure out where she could have gone. To her best-friend? To the public? To where would she go?

They didn't know where Konoha Akinori was. And if they didn't know, then (Y/N) wouldn't know. Both of them knew he was alive, to an extent, but that was the most.

The public would be frisky to deal with; (Y/N) wasn't exactly missing, she was supposed to be in care of the student council themselves. If she went to the public, they would probably think she was crazy.

She had no real evidence to prove to the public in the first place, nothing but herself.

And so, that left one thing.

Someone who (Y/N) could go to that wasn't pinned down by the student council, but at the same time, someone who (Y/N) could trust.

Kita Shinsuke.

The student council didn't know that Kita was involved until it was the very last second, when Kita called them.

They didn't know he was (Y/N)'s summer fling.

But somehow, they got the feeling that their rivals, the Izanami student council, played in the game as well.

With careful planning and predicting, relying on such little details that they've observed, they came to the conclusion that she was in the Izanami boys' clutches.

The part that confirmed it all was the phone call Kita made to them, when they talked about the trading deal.

In exchange for (Y/N), Kita would get what he wanted the most-

The Izanagi student council dead.

It was too much to ask for, but Kita knew that those boys were insanely in love with her, and that they'd do anything in order for her to be safe, alive, and happy.

Kita was not surprised when they accepted, as long as Kita killed Kozume Kenma and Akaashi Keiji, then all would be fine.

Except, it didn't.

When the Izanagi student council showed up, (Y/N) was in a very vulnerable state, one that proved that Kita was harming her. The student council specifically ordered Kita not to harm her in any way.

And well, Kita harmed her.

Kita had a gun pointed towards her.