"Katsuki, are you ok? What's on your mind?" his father asked in a worried tone.

This seemed to break Katsukis train of thought before shaking his head.

"Nothing, I just got a letter from Deku." Katsuki said, staring at his parents with boredom playing with the fork in his hand.

"Oh so he told you about how he moved away! I was wondering-" Mitsuki said.

Katsuki froze. Whatever his mother was saying came one ear and out the other. He dropped his fork making a loud clunk against his plate. He looked up at his parents with a surprised expression soon being replaced with anger. Mitsuki stopped her banter to look from where the noise came from.

"What did you say?" Katsuki said, anger spewing from his mouth but keeping an emotionless expression. Mitsuki repeated herself.

"How he told you about his move to the United States..?" It became more of a question. Mitsuki was confused until it hit her; he didn't read it.

"AND YOU KNEW BUT DECIDED NOT TO FUCKING TELL ME?!" Katsuki spat standing from his seat slamming his hands on the table. Both parents flinched a bit since he never really yells at the table when eating. 

"Inko told us not to te-" she was interrupted by her son stomping his way to his room. Once he entered he slammed the door causing both parents to flinch again the loud noise. Mitsuki and Masaru looked where Katsuki was seated a few moments ago and then at each other. They decided to leave him alone for the time being.

Katsuki in the meantime was searching through his bin full of random scraps of gum and broken pieces of pens and pencils, and all sorts of other junk. Was this why he was acting so strange when he found him on the school roof? Was this what he was hiding? Finally finding what he was looking for, he ripped the envelope open, but being careful not to ruin the contents inside. As soon as the piece of papers was in view, he ripped it out, tossing the envelope aside where the rest of the trash was. He sat on his bed clutching the paper reading it

May 20th XXXX   

Hey kacchan!

If you're reading this, i'm In the United States right now, how cool is that! Well at least for me it's pretty cool. I'm writing this to you because we won't be able to see eachother again. I know it's a bit cringe but it's the truth. I really wanted to tell you sooner but every time I looked at you, my throat would become dry. I was too afraid of how you might react to it. You're probably asking yourself why I moved to go to some dumb school when there are plenty here. Well, I wanted to go to the best medical school there is and, one thing leads to the next, I found myself packing for a flight to go to the United States. However, knowing you, you probably could sense that there's more to the story... well there is. Going to America and studying medicine for highschool and college isn't the only reason I left. I wanted to make a new life with a new me. I want to become a new person following my dream in a different way.

Anyway, I hope you have fun at UA and make tons of friends. Real ones at that. Hopefully they'll be able to bring back that wonderful smile of yours like when we used to play together... good things don't last forever I guess. Make sure to become the number 1 hero and save everyone you can. I know It was your dream to do so as a kid but I still believe that it still is. I will be on the sidelines watching you fight and save people my own way. While you pursue your dream, I'll do the same with mine. 

Told you I would never give up being a hero! I wish you the best of luck. I'll miss you and I'll just hope you will too.

Good-bye Kacchan,

Deku-

Katsuki finished the letter only to read it again. Some parts of the letter just didnt make sense to Katsuki. He let out a frustrated grunt before falling on his bed looking at the ceiling. Why was he getting so worked about this? Was it because the greenette lied to him? No, it's more than that. He felt... betrayed but why?

"UUUUGHHHH" he grunted placing an arm over his eyes.

Both his parents made their way up the steps to his room and knocked on his door.

"Honey? Were coming in.." Mitsuki opened the door, her husband trailing behind her. The room was a mess. Everything that was in the bin was on the floor. Their eyes travelled through the room, finding the blonde laying on his bed with his arm over his head with a piece of paper in his hand about to slip away. Both the Bakugou parents let themselves in, Masaru looking for a blanket while Mitsuki gave a quick kiss and then made her way out the door. Masaru picked up a red fluffy blanket and placed it on top of his son's body and took the letter and placed it on the desk. Before leaving he looked back at his son and then proceeded to close the door.