"Come on Doffy you can sit next to me" I didn't want to move the girl so I took the chair beside her as my hand reached out to touch her cheek. "What kind of work do you have to get done today Doffy?" The 'work' I had planned for today wasn't exactly legal but I still wanted to take (Y/n) along with me. "It's a surprise~ Fufufu" As (Y/n)'s plate was filled with pancakes I watched her dig in while I took slow bites of mine. "Slow down (Y/n) you're going to choke if you're not careful. No one's going to touch your precious pancakes"

"I'm hungry and sore Doffy. What do you think our demons were thinking last night?" My family members had confused looks on their faces but I ignored them as I replied to my partner. "I'm not sure (Y/n). Maybe they like each other?... It's possible but last night seemed like a foolish thing for them to do" (Y/n) was humming to herself as her fork tapped against the plate but when she didn't respond I grew confused. "Is something wrong my dear?"

"I've met Kidd and he's like a firecracker just waiting to go off... Does he have a lot of episodes?" Now that she mentioned it, I didn't know how often that guy went off. Law never seemed to have any injuries but his demon must like the Doctor as well. "I'll have to ask Law the next time I see him. He should know his husband better than anyone" I briefly thought about the man but quickly returned to my breakfast as (Y/n)'s feet started to kick mine.

"I love you (Y/n)~" She had a cute little blush on her cheeks after that and half of the family members were just sitting there in shock. "Awe, I love you to Doffy~" (Y/n) was so special but my mind wandered to the two I had suffering in the basement of the manor. I had neglected to torture them lately since (Y/n) had my complete attention though I knew they needed to be disposed of. "Gladius since I'm a little busy today would you mind clearing out those boxes from the basement? They are taking up space and I don't have time to deal with them"

"Of course, Young Master. How long will you be out for today?" I noticed (Y/n) had finished her pancakes so that meant we could leave anytime now. "I'll probably return in a few hours. Make sure you dispose of them properly. (Y/n) are you ready to go?" When she didn't reply I got a little worried but quickly noticed she was staring at someone. "Hey, Baby 5! Why don't you come with us today? It'll be fun and you look upset. That's okay, right Doffy?"

"Y-You want me to go with you (Y/n)!?" I didn't really want a third person interfering with my time that I'd have with (Y/n) but maybe it would be better since she could stay in the car with the girl. "Yes, and Doffy agrees with me" Smiling over at the girl I took her hand before placing a kiss on the back of it. "Fufufu. Sounds fun (Y/n)... Alright we should get going then"

(Y/n)'s Pov

"She got the Young Master to agree so easily... He's usually so difficult" My hand was still within Doflamingo's grip but I pulled it free before I ruffled his hair a little bit. "Let's go, Bee... Come on Doffy stop staring into space" As I walked out of the room Baby 5 ran to my side but Doflamingo was still sitting at the table. "Doffy~ You're going to get left behind~ Hehehe... Do you know where my shoes are Bee?"

"Oh, yes I do! I put them with the others, follow me (Y/n)-chan" Taking one last look at Doflamingo I wondered what he was doing but my worries were dismissed when he replied. "I'll be right there (Y/n). There's just something I need to ask my family in private. Run along and you can pick out the car we take"

"Don't take too long Doffy... Let's go, Bee"

Doflamingo's Pov

Once Baby 5 and (Y/n) had gotten a far enough distance away from the dining room I turned back to face my family. "What is it, Young Master?" As my eyes shifted over their worried faces, I finally swallowed hard as I told them what was on my mind. "I love that girl and because of that, I can't risk her finding out about my hobby... Everything needs to be moved to a secure location. (Y/n)'s important to me and if she found out she'd never look at me the same way again. Make it happen within the week"