It was all going well, but he knew that the remaining four seemed to feel hurt with what happened. Boboiboy knew the glances they were giving, and he made sure to give them attention, and comfort them with the hopes of his siblings never being left behind no matter what.

The fifth septuplet, Ice, was the first one Boboiboy confronted. It was night time, but his brother was alone in their backyard. A cold night with the winds drifting as a soft breeze. The oldest sibling didn't want any of them to feel alone, so he did what he remembered his parents would do when feeling sad.

He already had Ice's favorite blanket, and Boboiboy knew how much this means to his little brother. A comfort blanket when he feels overwhelmed and sad, since the fifth septuplet was usually calm. But when he panics or becomes frightened, Ice freezes on spot, and would look at something with wide quivering eyes.

When he sees those young cyan orbs, Boboiboy knew that Ice was not feeling well, not after the events from their father. The young child's face seemed calm, but those eyes would always betray that calm demeanor.

"It's late, Ice." He softly uttered, hoping that it doesn't scare him, "You should be in bed."

"I don't like sleeping now." He sees Ice shaking his head, but he could see Ice clutching the blanket, and covering most of his small body.

Boboiboy knew that the child didn't want to be left alone, so he sat beside his brother, "I'll stay then..."

The oldest sibling chuckled at the sight of Ice trying to deny the blanket, but he could see how his brother loved it. Since it was the blanket that his mother made, and that time, he was using his water elemental form when Boboiboy was watching his mother making it. This was a memento and hopes that his little brother, Ice, now carries a piece of memory towards his childhood.

Yet, it made his eyes soften even more when his brother begged for hugs, which Ice implies that he felt cold. Boboiboy knew that his brother likes the cold, which includes treats, the breeze, and temperature. The oldest sibling knew what it meant and he didn't ask. Rather, he hugged Ice, with the blanket surrounding his young body.

"...you won't leave us..."

"Y-you feel cold – please! Don't leave me!"

Those words made his eyes widen, remembering his realization that he was almost taken by his father, in hopes of his dark elemental powers to be understood. Maybe this was what his father meant, which Boboiboy misunderstood. He thought his siblings would be taken because he may hurt them. It was actually the opposite.

Boboiboy slightly tightened his grip onto Ice's shoulder, but was still careful enough to not hurt his brother. The thought of being separated at such a disastrous state would destroy them, the same thing that happened when he chose to leave and take his siblings. He and his father left with an unresolved past, and it was eating Boboiboy.

But now, he doesn't want his past to intervene with his siblings' life. He could see Ice not looking at him, a child that was desperate and in denial of the events. So, Boboiboy did the same thing he would do for Ice. Something that his brother loves.

He raised the palm of his hand, as much as some of his elemental powers were not the same as before, Boboiboy could still use them other than to fight and protect.

"Open your eyes, Ice. Please?"

And when his brother did, Boboiboy remember those same cyan eyes when Ice was still an infant. How it sparkled with glee and delight when snowflakes began dancing, as well as droplets swirling at his fingertips, before freezing and dissipating into glittering orbs. Ice loved the cold, and Boboiboy made sure to place it onto the child's heart that regardless of the bad, there is always the good, and the grey.