One Year

"I think me and George should go up alone...I don't think she'd like to be surrounded by so many people at once." Noelle sighed as she started up the stairs, turning back to look to the group.

They all agreed and let the two ascend the stairs together. Slowly they opened the door and seen the girl sitting on the edge looking up at the stars.

"Em?" Noelle asked as she sat beside her.

"It was right before I came here. Adrian broke up with me and stole some shit from our antique cabinet. At least $10,000 worth of things. Anyways my dad blamed my mom, for letting him in our house in the first place. He was..really mad. Things happened that lead up to her kil-killing herself. That's when I came here and changed my name. Your looking at Emily Greengrass." She whispered, laying her head on Noelles shoulder and taking George's hand.

"I'm so sorry Emily.." Noelle sighed as she lay her head on top of Emily's.

"I was hoping I wouldn't run into her here."

"You knew she went here?"

"Yeah of course I did. I was just hoping she wouldn't ever see me."

"Let's go back to the dorm. The two of us can stay in our actual dorm tonight." Noelle said as she picked Emily up by her hand and lead her down the stairs to see the group waiting at the bottom.

"We're gonna be sleeping in our own dorm tonight." She said to Fred as he took her other hand.

"Me too then." He smiled, she sighed but let out a small laugh before walking up the moving stairs to their common room.

They walked up separately George Fred Emily and Noelle going to Noelle and Emily's dorm and the rest splitting up to their dorms.

"Wow it feels like I haven't been here in forever." Noelle says as she opens the door and sits on her bed.

"Uhm Fred all my clothes are in your dorm." Noelle sighs as she looks up at the boy beside her.

"You can just wear my t-shirt" he replies, slipping it off and throwing it at her.

She looked over at the couple across from her to see them already asleep in Emily's bed. She shut off her lamp as the darkness grew and laid beside her boyfriend, laying her head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat.
____________________________________
Noelle woke the next morning in an empty dorm. Looking around the only thing she found was a note on her mirror with an outfit picked out for her.

Meet me in the common room after you get ready.
F.W

She got into the outfit, the white loose Crop top and ripped jeans, curled her hair and walked out to the common room.

"Where's Fred?" She asked as she looked around at the group, who were all sitting in front of the fireplace with a flower bouquet on the table.

"He told us you have to meet him there. These are yours." Harry smiled, looking over at the flowers in front of them.

"Oh..okay thanks. I'll see you lot later then." She grabbed the flowers, preparing herself to be sick wherever she landed.

"God I hate that." She gasped as she finally landed, looking at the ground, bending over with her hands on her knees.

"Are you okay my love?" Fred asked, coming behind her and putting his hands on her waste.

"Hello baby." She replied, turning around to look up at him.

"Are you ready to see what I have planned for us?"

She nodded as he covered her eyes and turned her around.