Gone

Disclaimer- it's pretty long💀 1530 words just about, there's different POVs so pay attention to who your reading🥸
Harry's POV~
"Noelle!" I banged on the door in attempt to open it as she stormed up the stairs away from the group. I had waited around 5 minutes to go up but I thought that was far to long.

"God Harry move over!" Hermione shouted and pushed me out of the way. "Alohamora!" She yelled at the door, the spell casting the door open.

We ran inside and seen not only, an empty room, but also a note, and an open window.

"Where the hell is she!" I shouted, kicked the wall in front of me before everyone ran in the room after us.

"Noelle?" Fred asked, looking around the room before eyeing Harry in the corner.

"Fred.." he started-

"Harry...I think you should read this.." hermione sighed as she handed Harry a slightly crumpled piece of parchment from the bed.

Everyone lined up at his side as he read the note, reading over his shoulders.

My friends..
Harry... I promise you I'll be back. I don't know for the time being where I'll be or if you'll see me anytime soon. I know I'm the last bit of family you have and I couldn't stand to leave you alone again but for the time being this is what's best. I wish you the most of luck in the tournament.
Fred..I love you Fred, I always will. This issue with Josh needs to be sorted out before I come home. I have people, just outside of London. I'm going to them for help. We'll figure this out and I'll be back. I promise. In the mean time steer clear of him, I know who he is and if he thinks the the slightest that this was your fault..I don't even want to think of what he'll do but I have a good idea.
Emily...I'm miss you, the day you came here was one of the best I've had in a long time. I met my person. The person I'd decided to stay with forever. We'll figure this out. I want you to be happy. But whilst I'm gone, don't replace me.
Hermione...I know that we aren't really each other's biggest fans anymore and I get that. But I'll miss you to. Just an fyi.
Ron.. take care of Harry for me. He'll need someone through this and with the tournament. Believe me when I say he didn't put his name in, so don't be mad.
George.. I'll miss you and I'll miss all the times we pulled pranks together. And I'll miss your laugh. And your comforting hugs. But it's gonna be okay I promise I'll be home soon.
And Lee. I know we aren't the closest and you probably don't even think of me as one of your friends but I'll even miss you. I notice you. I notice your jokes. And your laughs. I notice when your down. And when you've just had the time of your life. I notice the small things. Like how your twist your hair when your nervous. Or how you fiddle with your fingers when your talking to Susan. So I'll miss you to.
I love you guys. Don't forget me. Hopefully I'm back soon but I have to get this figured out.
Love, El

Fred's POV~
I snatched the letter out of Harry's hand and slid down the wall. Avoiding their reaches for it as I read it over and over, pulling at my hair and crying at her words.

"Fred.." Emily sighed, her eyes red from crying. She slid down the wall and sat next to me laying a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I know...I know it hurts. She's my best friend and this is gonna hurt but she's gonna be back. She promised she'd be back." Emily cried pulling me into a hug.

The group eventually left the room. Leaving a lonely Fred laying on Noelles bed. And a sad Emily crying into her pillow.

Hermiones POV-
Harry, Ron, George Lee, and I left the room leaving the two of them in the dorm.

"We've got to go to Dumbledore." I protested, pacing in the common room.

"We can't! She needs to figure this out." Ron replied, eating a left over slice of pie from dinner.