Freds Dorm

A couple days had passed since that night. Emily and Noelle had been getting closer and as the days went on it seemed like things were going back to normal. Emily and George went on their date and he later asked her to be his girlfriend. Hermione and Noelle seemed to be on "good" terms but weren't speaking. Her and Fred had talking things out but haven't exactly gotten back together yet, planning to take things slow.

"Hey Fred." Noelle heard from across the common room,  she lifted her eyes over her book to see Fred talking to Katie Bell.

"Hey Katie what's up?" He asked, never making eye contact with her and reading his daily profit.

"Angelina wanted me to tell you to meet her at the astronomy tower at 9 pm...after dinner." She smiled and walked away looking right at Noelle. "Oh hey Noelle." And walked away. Fred turned to her and got up from his spot and sat next to her.

"That bitch." She muttered,  going back to her book,  which Fred took from her and set it down on the table with ease.

"Freddd." She complained reaching for the book but being turned so that her back was facing his front. He started rubbing her shoulders and whispering things in her ear until she turned around and kissed him. He pushed her away after a minute and smiled at her. "Slow..remember?" He laughed, she laughed her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat before falling asleep while he hummed and played with her hair.
____________________________________
"Fred have you seen my blouse?" Noelle yells from the dorm at him in the shower. She walked into the bathroom making him smirk and move the curtain. "Care to join me love?" She laughed at his attempt, grabbing her blouse from the floor and shaking it in his face. She smiled and walked out of the bathroom, hearing his laugh echo when she closed the door. She sat on his bed reading the daily profit when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey F- Noelle?" Lee questions, looking Noelle up and down.

"Hey Lee,  come on in." She moved out of the way and let him in the dorm, he quickly made himself at home on George's bed and picking up a sweet from the night stand.

"I wouldn't eat that." Noelle sighed as she sat on the bed.

"And why's that?" He asked, smirking up at her and putting it in his mouth.

"They were working on their puking pastilles last night" she laughed at the boy who instantly threw it up into the bin to his right.

"Hey babe wanna- oh..hey Lee..how's the sweet." Fred laughed walking out with only a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet and his abs a seering tan.

"I, um..hm..what?" Lee shakes his head removing the thoughts from his head and looking up at the red head, his cheeks burning red.

"Hey Noelle, you in- oh Jesus! Fred I am so sorry!" Emily walked in quickly covering her eyes and then walking into a wall. Everyone burst out laughing as Noelle ran over and helped her up.

"Em it's all good, Lee can't get enough either." She laughed looking at the boy who couldn't take his eyes off Fred.

"Oh piss off!" He shouted, throwing the nearest pillow at the girl making her laugh.

"Um...I thought I'd just let you know that Angelina is downstairs talking shit with Katie." She stated looking at Fred who's smile was faded and was now changing and storming out of the room.

"Here we go." Noelle said as she threw her hair in a ponytail and gave Emily her earrings before walking out after Fred.