The letter

Fred and George spent the day teaching Noelle how to play quidditch and helping her get down the basics. After a while she got tired and with most of the easy stuff down she figured she would go inside and get a snack before her and Fred went on a walk.

"Peanut butter love?" She asked Fred from the counter without turning around. But when she didn't get an answer she did turn around to see Fred reading a letter.

"What's that?" She asked and his eyes looked up at her and he smiled.

"A letter." He stated, shoving it in his pocket.

"Well clearly Fred" she laughed and turned back to the sandwiches. "So? Peanut butter?" She asked again and he smiled and nodded. She made the sandwiches and they ate and made their way to the fire place where they ended up at Diagonalley.

Noelle and Fred had been in a small shop on the outskirts of the village when she walked away to a different section without him.

"Hey Fred!" She heard from behind the snack shelf. She poked her head out to see a girl walking up to him. He had a smile on his face when he turned to look at her.

"Hey ang.." he replied, going back to the sweets.

"Funny to see you here, reckon it's fate." She smirked and put her hand on Fred's arm, which took him over 10 seconds to brush off.

"I reckon it's because I'm here with someone." He stated without looking from the shelves. "Who?" She asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

I walked out from the section I was at and pretended I hadn't been listening. "Hey baby I found- oh, Hi." I smiled an extremely fake smile at her and put my hand at Fred's chest looking away from her and up at him. He looked a little worried, distracted but none the less he smiled down at me.

"I think we'll be going now..."

"Angelina."

"Angelina. Yeah I think we'll be going now Angelina, it was great to meet you. I'm Noelle Black." She stuck out her hand for her to shake and Angelina stared at her hand before looking up at her.

"Yeah...I know who you are." She stated with a disgusting look on her face. "Uhm... right..well we'll be going now." She took Fred hand and led him out of the shop and back to a network to go home.

"Who was she?" She asked him once they arrived back at the burrow.

"A friend from school." He replied sitting down on his bed and getting a book from the draw next to him. She sighed but sat next to him. She looked slightly down to see the letter in his pocket and got a little intrigued by what it was.

"I'm gonna get a glass of water." She stated. Standing up and walking down to the kitchen and back up with a glass of water. She sat in the bed and went 5 minutes before spilling it on Fred's pants.

"I- I am so sorry Fred-"

"It's okay, it's just water." He reassured her, putting his book down and taking off his jeans which Noelle was quick to grab.

"I'll go out these in the wash." He nodded at her and she walked down the the wash room and grabbed the note from his pocket.

My dearest Fred,
I miss you so, feels like it's been months since I've seen you even though it's only been a short time. I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts and hug you again. I can't wait to lay with you in your bed.  I can't wait to go to the astronomy tower and stargaze with my love. I hope your doing well, with all my love,
                 Angie <3

Noelle felt tears in her eyes as she read the letter over she sunk down to the floor against the door and cried until she heard a light knock at the door.