Chapter 7 (Kill the three beast)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi woke up after a night of passion with Akame he got dressed and went out to train himself but he had this feeling that bulat was going to die today for some unknown reason but he couldn't let that get in the way of his training.

Tatsumi had been up since four that morning way before anyone was up and when he walked in the base at nine everyone was up and he was very sweaty from the early morning training as well as being shirtless the sight of him made just about all the girl's stare in awe at his muscular body.

Mine started drooling at the sight and didn't stop until Leone pointed it out Bulat had passed him a towal to dry off with.

Sheele
(Such a hottie! Holy hell so hot!)

Sheele had bit down on her lip to try and keep her composure but she couldn't lie about thinking he was hot she held her self back from grabing him and pulling him into her room for a little bit of "Fun" if you know what i mean.

Mine resisted the urge to touch his chest the sight of him flustered her.

Leone wanted the same thing as Sheele and that was a little one on one with him.

Bulat
"So early morning training?"

Tatsumi
"It's never to early in my opinion. I gotta keep fit if were gonna fight the empire."

Najenda
"Today Bulat you and Tatsumi have some new target's the three beast i wish the best of luck to the both of you they might be tough so i'm sending the both of you."

Tatsumi
"Then what are we waiting for let's get going these idiot's won't know what hit 'em."

Bulat
"Guess you're ready then we'll get are gear and get going."

Mine
(Please come back alive i need a night with you alone just you and me)

Tatsumi+Bulat
"Ready!"

Bulat
"We'll be back around noon see y'all later."

Lubbock
"See you later!"

Tatsumi and Bulat got to the location of the three beast this is the place Tatsumi saw in his dream's where Bulat died so he planed around that to save Bulat giving them the advantage.

?????
"Oh hey there!"

A girl with redish orange hair ran up to him.

?????
"My name's Seryu!"

Tatsumi saw her in one of her vision's but she attacked Sheele why didn't attack this time?

Seryu
"Listin i know you're a member of night raid they need this it will help you in the long run."

Seryu gave him a book named "Plan's & Backup's" was she double crossing the empire?

Seryu
"Have a nice time!"

She planted a kiss on his cheek and left.

Tatsumi
(This must be important)

After the duo meet the three beast they got ready to fight.

Liver
"Do you even know how to kill us?"

Tatsumi
"I got a few idea's."

Daidara
"We'll kill you regardless of you're little plan's!"

Nyau
"Can we keep there weapon's when we kill them!?"

Liver
"Of course now let us do battle!"

Tatsumi
"I got short blonde and sadistic over here."

Tatsumi ran at Nyau and struck him in the face while Bulat fought the other two.

Tatsumi grabed his dagger and slashed Nyau several time's before stabing him through the heart killing Nyau faster than he's vision showed him now he had to help Bulat who just killed Daidara.

Liver
"Now die!"

Bulat leapes into the air but that didn't help as he was still hit by the water based attack.

Tatsumi
"Sif give me strength."

Tatsumi grabed his bow loaded an arrow pulled back and said.

Tatsumi
"Electric charge!"

An electric arrow left the bow at high speed once it made contact with Liver a lightning bolt struck down shocking him till death.

Liver fell to the ground burnt to a crisp.

Tatsumi
"Mission complete all target's dead."

Bulat
"Great shot Tatsumi let's get there teigu's and get back to-GAH!"

Bulat shouted due to his back being in extream pain from the fight. Tatsumi grabed the teigu's and helped Bulat to his feet as they went back to base.

After Tatsumi opened the door he helped Bulat to the couch and layed him down and called for the boss.

Najenda
"What happened to Bulat? How bad is he hurt?"

Tatsumi
"He took a hell of a hit i'm not sure if his back's broken but he's in quite a bit of pain right now."

Najenda
"Then we'll have our doctor look at him and see how long he'll be off his feet."

Tatsumi
"And something else one of the empire's member's gave me this she told me were gonna need this."

Tatsumi gave Najenda the book.

Tatsumi
"She knew that i was a member of night raid she may join us later it might just be wishful thinking but it could happen."

Najenda
"We have had that happen before so it could happen again."

Tatsumi
(That's two saved Sheele and Bulat next i'm not sure but i'll make sure there safe)

(And that's it for this chapter i'll see y'all next chapter bye)