Chapter 3 (Night Raid)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi had been exploring the capitol but he wasn't happy today made one year since his little sister had died so you can imagine he was pretty upset he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

Blonde woman
"What's a cutie like you doing so sad lets turn that frown upside down!"

Tatsumi
"I'm fine with my frown's just the way they are."

Blonde woman
"C'mon what's got you down? Tell big sis Leone what's wrong."

Tatsumi
"Today mark's one year since my baby sister was killed that's why i'm upset."

Leone
"Oh i'm so sorry for you're loss."

Tatsumi
"It's fine i got some payback and took them off the face of this damn planet."

Leone
"By the way what's you're name?"

Tatsumi
"Name's Tatsumi."

Leone
"That's a nice name any way i guess i'll see you later."

Tatsumi
"See ya!"

Leone
(Hah so handsome he must be mine even if i have to share him he will be mine)

Tatsumi had been exploring the capitol that entire day it started getting dark and nowhere was open for him to spend the night so he planed to sleep on the sidewalk but a blond haired girl around her early teen's came up to him.

Blond haired girl
"Do you have a place to sleep tonight if not you can always come to my place."

Tatsumi was stuned by her kindness she was willing to take him in for the night so he wouldn't have to sleep on the street that night.

Blonde haired girl
"My name's Aria. What's your's?

Tatsumi
"My name's Tatsumi."

After about a minute Tatsumi excepted her offer and they went to her place.

Mother
"Welcome home Aria i see you brought a new friend too."

Father
"It nice to see how kind you are my daughter to invite a new friend over for the night even though you just meet him."

Aria
"I couldn't leave him on the street there's a lot of criminal's out at night he could've been hurt."

Mother
"Indeed that and Night Raid being out we don't know who they could be after so him spending the night here is the safest option."

Tatsumi
"What's night raid? I just got here so i'm a little out of the loop."

Guard
"A group of lawless assassin's they kill innocent people for the thrill of it."

Father
"They've been targeting the rich who don't have bodyguard's so the emperor has suggested that we have around three or four guard's with us at all time, it's probably best for you to stay with us for a while at least until night raid calm's down."

Mother
"It's probably safest here than on the street."

Tatsumi
"I grew up on the street i learned how to fight i got my twin blade's a bow and a dagger i think i can defend myself."