He laughed. "Yes, Yua-san is living with me for a while because of difficult circumstances regarding her."

Ashido shaped her mouth in realization though jumped up for second, remembering that she wasn't alone. "Come one guys!" She waved her hands towards her friends - to be exact Ochako Uraraka, Toru Hagakure and Momo Yaoyorozu. "We're having a girl's outing right now. You wanna join us?"

"Shouldn't you ask the others first before inviting me?" She glanced to the others, expecting them to be somehow discontent with that suggestion, but they just gave her a smile.

"Don't worry, it would be a pleasure to have with us." Yaoyorozu said.

Uraraka nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes, it will be fun!"

"Well, it really is not my decision to agree to that. Maybe ne--"

"No no, go on. Have fun with them!" The detective interrupted her as he smiled, happy to see some of her classmates welcoming her.

"But don't stay out too late." He lastly said. "Should I pick you up or--"

"Oh no! You don't have to!" Hagakure spoke up. "If she needs help, then we can bring her home!"

And Tsukauchi agreed. 'Nice to see young people help each other...'

꒰⚘݄꒱

"So, did you already eat?" Mina asked, her left arm linked with Yua's.

"No, not yet."

"Then how about Subway? I'm really craving it right now." The girls, except the stoic girl, laughed at Ochako who exaggerated her gesture as she lost herself in an illusion full of food.

"Yeah, I'm down for it. How about the one at the mall?"

So, they went there. Large crowds covered the white ground of the peculiar building. Never has she seen such a building with many shops in it. It varied from simple food stalls until cosmetic products. She silently looked around, absorbing all the information she could, while the others were chattering happily away. They arrived at a shop which had a sign, that Yua couldn't quite read. Perhaps that new language she was supposed to learn. Was it English?

She was pulled into the food stall in which many people were lining up. She doubted that there will be any seating place left - or so she thought. Out of nowhere she saw Kirishima and Bakugou sitting at one sitting booth, next to them a free space. Obviously feeling Yua's stare Kirishima looked from Bakugou, who sat in front of him, towards her. A smile lit up on his face and waved at her. She could see his mouth moving as if he were talking to Bakugou, probably telling him that there are some familiar faces.

"What are you looking at?" Mina asked the silent girl who was now staring at her since she wanted to ask her what kind of combination she wanted. Without looking away from the guys she nodded her head towards them, the girls now following her gaze.

"Oh my." Hagakure gasped. "Lucky~! I guess we still have a chance to get a seat!"

Yua still couldn't get used to the fact that the girl's body was invisible - only possible to be seen when she was wearing clothes. Ever since she attended class and got informed of the many quirks her classmates had, her view on this world seemed to get even more confusing, especially the fact that the most intelligent creature on this planet was a rat, or even bear.

In the meantime, Uraraka ordered her personalized sandwich. "A tuna sandwich please, without any onions if that is possible." She looked back, asking the girls what to order, which she then said to the staff. "Uchiha-san, what do you want?"