17

"You were born to be real, not to be perfect."
_______________________________________

Yoongi was waiting impatiently for you by your desk. He was practicing for when you get off the lift to look like he had just arrived too when actually he had been there for an hour.

Looking at the clock, he saw that you should be arriving any minute now.

He cleared his throat and fixed his hair in the reflection of his phone screen.

For some reason, he couldn't wait to meet you today and for the first time in forever, he had slept with no nightmares as all he could think of was you.

He felt alive and not so hung by his nightmares today and it was all thanks to you.

Suddenly, the lift doors opened to reveal the woman of the hour.

You.

"Oh, Miss L/N? You just came too? Strange that we didn't bump into-" he paused once he saw that you had completely ignored him and went straight past him to get to your desk.

"...each other..." he finished with a skeptical look in his eyes.

You still ignored him as you unpacked your stuff and logged on to the PC. Worry began to settle in.

"...Miss L/N?" You finally looked at him and stood up to bow.

"Morning, sir. Need anything?" He blinked a few times, unsure if he was looking at the same assistant he had yesterday.

"...not really-"

"Then I'll let you work quietly. You have no meetings this morning either" and with that, you returned back to busying yourself.

Yoongi lingered for a little while, trying to wait for the April fools in the middle of summer.

Nothing.

Furrowing his brows, he had no choice but to leave you to it.

Perhaps he had over estimated how close you two were.

After entering his office and closing the door behind, he Suddenly got a possible reason.

Perhaps he did something wrong again.

It wouldn't be a surprise if the reason was because of him. He just needed to figure out what he did wrong.

Yesterday morning, you two were just fine and then he didn't see you come back after lunch but Hoseok had already explained that she went home for personal reasons-

Did Hoseok do something to make her be like this to me?

There was just no way. His own employee making his boss look bad in front of you.

The level of pettiness was off the charts.

He needed to have a word with him.

While Yoongi made mental note in his office, you were outside staring at his door sorrowfully.

Of course you knew he would be confused but this was for the best. He wouldn't get to see your burns and you wouldn't get your feelings hurt.

Feelings? Do I have... feelings for him?

You shook your head to get rid of the weird thoughts and tried to get back to work.

-------------------------studio-----------------------

"Everyone take 10!" The studio was filled with sighs of relief as all the employees began their 10 minute break.

Hoseok had just put down his camera and was stretching his aching neck.