"...do you perhaps know a way that I can get closer to him?" The others stayed as they watched with focused gazes at how he will respond.

A little smirk appeared momentarily before Hoseok spoke.

"...well, actually there is! It may be too hard for you though..." shaking your head, you urged for him to tell you.

"That's for me to decide. What is it?" Even the troublesome duo were intrigued to know.

"Alright... I've seen him more comfortable around cute objects...like Teddy bears" all three of you were taken aback at his answer.

"CEO Min... the scary cold faceless boss... likes cute things?" Taehyung scoffed out, not believing a word already.

"I didn't say you had to believe me. I'm only saying what I know" and with that, he continued on with his lunch.

You were in deep thought after hearing his out of this world answer.

It was just too strange for you to use to aid you in anyway.

However, this could be your ticket to getting closer to him.

"So what are you going to do? Dress up as a Teddy bear and wait for him outside his office?" Taehyung joked.

--------------------Shadow floor-----------------

Two of you were stood frozen in time.

Yoongi staring at you with wide eyes while you stood there in a large pink Teddy bear costume.

You were sweating profusely under but, was it because of your nerves or the heat?

"...Miss...L/N?" He asked while stepping closer to get a better look.

You immediately felt you had made a mistake and you bowed apologetically but unfortunately, yoir large bear head had hit the desk in front of you and made you bounce back.

"Ow!" Slightly concerned, Yoongi was about to reach out for you but stopped when he realised what he was doing.

"...care to explain?" Recollecting yourself, you tried to explain as best as you could.

"S-Sorry, sir! It seems as though Hoseok has played a trick on me..." you mentally made a note to make sure that he would pay for this.

Taking in your situation, Yoongi wasn't surprised that Hoseok was involved in some way.

"...I suggest not trusting him as much as you do... get back to work" nodding your head out of fear, you watched as he left towards the lift before letting out a sigh of relief once he was out of sight.

"What were you thinking, Y/N?! Are you crazy?!" You hit your teddy head against the wall beside you in pure embarrassment.

Unbeknownst to you, Yoongi had yet to press a button in the lift to go down as he was still in shock from before.

The image of you standing there with a huge teddy costume kept appearing in his mind and he couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"...what did I just do?" He cleared his throat to get rid of the weird sensation that he made when he laughed and continued on with going down the lift.

-----------Canna+Jin's adventures-----------

"Hmm...shall I get mild, or hot?" Canna muttered while staring at the curry powders in front of her.

She was currently doing grocery shopping for you two in the afternoon and she wanted to make curry tonight.

"...Y/N likes both so I'll get both of them" smiling in victory, the brunette carried on with her shopping and was making her way to the vegetable aisle.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain model was also shopping in a the same supermarket. He hid his face since he knew people would recognise him and most certainly will throw food at him.

Afterall, he was known as the world renowned asshole.

Looking to his right, he saw there was one parsley left in the vegetable aisle to which he really needed to cook with tonight.

Reaching his hand out to grab it, he was surprised to see that another hand had grabbed it, too.

Both of them looked up at one another and Jin was in pure shock while she also recognised his eyes.

"Canna?"

"Jin?" They both exclaimed at the same time. A few seconds of silence went by and all hell broke loose.

Canna threw the parsley at him as a form of distraction to run away while he tried to chase after her.

"Wait! My pink princess!" The customers looked over at the commotion and saw the both of them zooming around the aisles. She had abandoned her basket and was already heading outside to get in to her pink car.

"Go away!" She yelled before entering her car and trying to get it on.

"Please! I just want to talk!" It was too late as she had already drove off, leaving a tired and defeated Jin in front of the supermarket.

_______________________________________
A/n: the embarrassment is real guys 😩