Chapter four: Reality

Start from the beginning

He headed over to the where he thought the scream originated from which happened to be a nearby alleyway, trying not to make any noise as he observed from a far. What he saw not only surprised him but also horrified him and made him nearly explode with rage. What he saw was the pro hero, Death Arms, senselessly beating a man on the ground as he tried to resist to no end.

"Please... I was o- *cough cough* only... hungry..." The man blurted out as he was being punched.

"So what? You broke the law and that makes you a criminal doesn't it?" Death arms smugly replied to the man's pleas.

"Please... stop... " He begged with a shaky breath.

"Shut up! I'll get more praise out of it if it looks like you put up a fight!" He said while laughing.

Izuku was furious. He silently jumped down, walking up behind Death Amrs, slowly and quietly. The man Death Arms was beating noticed Izuku, as hope manifested on his face. Death Arms noticed this and began toying with him.

"What's that face you're making? You finally see the light!? HAHAHA- OUGH!" Death Amrs cackled as he was cut off by a powerful kick to the side of the head, sending him flying a few meters, into a nearby wall. Izuku, seeing that Death Arms was stunned, took the opportunity to run up to the man to see if he was okay.

"Sir are you alright?" Izuku asked in a whisper, not wanting Death Arms to hear his voice.

"Yes... I'm a little beaten... And a broken arm... But I'll be fine... Thank you... Thank you so much!" The man stated as he slowly stood up and began to limp back to the open street, trying to escape Death Arms. Just as the man left the alleyway, Death Arms stood back up with his head bleeding along with a very angry facial expression.

"HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU BRAT?" Death Arms shouted as he started charging Izuku in a rage.

Izuku just smirked and stood still, leaving himself open basically everywhere.

"HA! YOU'RE FULL OF OPENINGS KID! YOU'LL REGRET TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH A HERO! I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU HERE AND NOW!" Death Arms shouted as he reeled back and delivered a powerful punch to the left side of Izuku's face.

Izuku was struck by the devastating blow but instead of succumbing to the force, he used the momentum of the strike to quickly counter Death Arm's punch with one of his own right in the face as a green stream followed Izuku's hands and feet, knocking Death Arms's face back. Blood spewed out of Death Arm's mouth and nose as Izuku reeled his arms back into a fighting stance with a green aura or stream surrounding his limbs and following his movements.

He then began mercilessly pummeling Death Arms with a precise and quick succession of jabs aimed at his joints and vital points in his chest, as the same green stream continued to follow his hand movements with each attack. Izuku then pulled his hand back and performed a final punch aimed at Death Arm's face. When it connected, the kinetic force was so powerful he slammed Death Arms into a wall as a crater the size of the pro hero formed with cracks shooting out in all directions.

Death Arms fell to the floor barely able to stand up as Izuku towered over him. What was this feeling...? He's never felt this before when fighting a villain. Was this fear? Or regret taking things too far with that bread thief? He looked up and there was only one word for what he saw... Death... He then passed out from the pain and laid beside the crater that had formed.

Although Izuku had a mask on if one were to look at him one would be able to tell... He was smiling. Smiling that he had defeated a pro hero so easily. He was exhilarated with adrenaline pumping through his veins. After calming down, he made his escape, not being foolish enough to leave a calling card behind or letting someone spot him, jumping up to the roof tops and heading home. Not wanting to face his parents, preferring to avoid a confrontation all together, he climbed to his window and slid into his room quietly, taking off his clothes and heading to sleep after what he considered a job well done.