"I'm all in Georgie." Fred spoke out causing George to have a giant grin on his face.

//

Elle sat in one of the long corridors in the bay window reading a muggle book when a body sat beside her. She looked up to see a fellow Gryffindor in her year. Cormac McLaggen.

"Hey Ellie, how are you?" He smiled at her as she offered a polite smile back.

"I've been good Cormac, how about you?" She asked as he started to brag about something he had done over the summer with his family just as Elle spotted Fred standing at the end of the hall, staring at the two. He sent her a look about Cormac and she gave a visible sigh before turning back to Cormac.

"So, my Uncles is a pretty big deal I guess. Anyways, enough about me. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked her, causing her eyes to go wide.

"Uhm, I am kind of seeing someone right now." Elle trailed off as Cormac gave her an unimpressed look.

"Are you? Really?" Cormac asked her, giving her an almost creepy smile.

"Yeah, anyways there he is, I've got to go." Elle quickly said, practically running to Fred as Cormac stood up, following her. She got to Fred first, whispering quickly to him.

"Fred, flirt with me. No questions" She whispered to him as he gave her a confused look, then looked behind her to see Cormac following her as he caught on to why she asked him to do that, putting his hands on her waist to bring her closer.

"Even though you ain't mine, I promise the way we fight, it makes me honestly feel like we are just in love, cause baby, when push comes to shove, damn baby, I'm a trainwreck too." Fred flirted, holding her close.

"Too?" Elle teased him as he offered her a large grin.

"I lose my mind when it comes to you. I take time with the ones I choose, and I don't want a smile if it ain't from you." Fred spoke to her before leaning down so he was whispering in her ear.

"He's gone, love." Fred whispered as Elle let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks." Elle huffed out, taking a step back and out of his embrace.

"Anytime." Fred said, offering her a wink before heading down the hall. Fred still had not heard back from Chris, so he tried Nathan once again. He walked into the great hall to see Nathan sitting, once again alone, at his table. Fred walked over to the table, sitting across from him.

"Weasley? What do you want now?" Nathan asked, giving an annoyed eye roll.

"I'm persistent, what can I say? I want to take Ellie to the dance but she won't go with me, even if she did like me back if you are against it in any way." Fred tried reasoning with the blonde.

"Well, I am against it." Nathan spoke out.

"What do I have to do for you to lay off of me? I get the whole overprotective brother part but I really like her." Fred tried to reason with him as Nathan shook his head once again.

"Nothing you can do Fred, no one's good enough for her."

"You know she's not a kid right, she can make her own decisions." Fred told him, getting fed up with him.

"I won't speak to her, she knows that. She knows I don't like the two of you together." Nathan told him, causing Fred to roll his eyes and storm off towards the Gryffindor common room.

He walked in to see Elle sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong with you Fred? I just saw you and you were fine." Elle giggled at him.

"Look, Elle, whatever's going on between the two of us has to be done. We can't continue." Fred quickly told her causing her brows to furrow.

"Why are you saying this Fred?" Elle asked, standing up so she was standing in front of him.

"Elle, I care about you a lot, so much. That's why I'm saying it." Fred quickly shook her off. "We have to go back to being just friends."

"Oh screw you Fred." Elle said, rushing past him and up to her room. Fred let out a loud sigh before going up to his own room to tell George what just happened.

//

Hours later and after George yelled at Fred for saying those things to Ellie, he left Fred alone in their dorm as he went to hang out with Ellie to make sure she's okay. He quickly found her in the library, sitting with Cedric Diggory.

Around 8 pm, George, Ellie, and Cedric made their way up to the Gryffindor common room to see a party had started. They sighed as they quickly walked over to Lee.

"Lee, what's going on? Why is there a party?" George asked him as he shrugged.

"Fred got really sad and wanted to drink. Look at him." Lee said, pointing towards Fred who very drunkenly stumbled around.

"Oh god." George sighed, quickly walking over to his twin as Fred locked eyes with Elle, starting to drunkenly stumble towards her.

"Do you want to leave? Maybe we can go to the Hufflepuff common room?" Cedric asked her as she still had her eyes locked with Fred's.

"Sure. Let's go." Elle sighed, turning to leave with Cedric as Fred stood in her way to stop him.

"Wait Ellie, you can't be with him." Fred quickly said.

"Why Fred?" Elle sighed, crossing her arms.

"Even though you ain't mine, I promise the way we fight makes me honestly feel like we're just in love cause baby when push comes to shove." Fred drunkenly grinned at her, pulling her closer to him as he was reciting what he said to her just earlier in the halls.

"Damn baby I'm a trainwreck too. I lose my mind when it comes to you. I take time with the ones I choose and I don't want to smile if it's not from you. I know we'd be so complicated, loving you sometimes drives me crazy, cause I can't have what I want, and neither can you."

"You're not my boyfriend, and I'm not your girlfriend. Yet you don't want me to see nobody else, and I don't want you to see nobody." Elle spoke out, whispering the last sentence to herself mostly.

"Ellie you don't understand." Fred spluttered out.

"Then make me understand." Elle told him.

"I can't. Ask your brother." Fred drunkenly sighed as she looked confused.

"What does Nathan have to do with this?" Elle asked him as George quickly intercepted.

"Stop Ellie, speak to him when he's sober, please." George begged to which she nodded, allowing George to pull a stumbling Fred away from the girl and Cedric not wanting him to dig a deeper hole with the blonde.

"Cedric it's been a long day, maybe we can chat tomorrow or something?" Elle signed to which Cedric smiled sadly before nodding.

"Goodnight Ellie." Cedric spoke, bringing her in for a hug before leaving the Gryffindor common room.