Why me?

Cecilia's POV

Why me? Of course I would never wish anything like my life upon other people because that's just fucking cruel. I just wish that no one in the world had to go through depression like literally no. Wow I really have to stop talking to myself.

I can't stand these voices in my head like a broken record telling me I'm not good enough or that I could never ever be good enough for anything. I was clean for about a week and of course being the shit head I am I went through a stage of depression and yeah kind of ruined that... AGAIN. I am literally fucking done with life I can't stand people calling me all these shit names behind my back and to my face. I got called a slut the other day at my locker what the actual fuck is wrong with this world. Of course this whole thing may sound hypocritical but whatever I can't imagine how many more people in the world die each day, it's bad enough when it's accidental but when it suicide that's also why the death rate is bumping up everyday.

If I could do anything to help these people that have similar or worse problems than me I completely would in a blink of an eye but I guess that's a little far fetched. Well here's a shocker there are 10 people my friend and I were able to name out of people in our grade that are suicidal, counting ourselves. Why has the world come to this its not fair. Of course being the fucking push over I am I think I deserve it because people tell me I do. The fact that the world is full of bullshit also explains why people become bullies wether it's because they think it's cool or they have a bad life so they decide to make someone else's life bad like seriously FUCK OFF. I swear we do not need more shit in this world then we already have.

Still Cecilia's POV

Ok now literally everyone is fucking calling me emo or goth in my classes and I just give them the death stare... What even. Just because you pin a kid to a wall at a party to get your phone back, ok yeah I guess I get why people are scared of me but seriously I'm not that scary. WHOOPS. Well shit there's more people that hate me now oh well. I did threaten to kill a boy in my science class with the blades on the bottom of the ice skates. 😂 well ok. I REALLY HAVE TO STOP TALKING TO MYSELF JESUS.

Sorry that chapter sucked but the song at the top is good so I guess that makes up for it. xx ~ Siena ✖️