Chapter 10: 🍋's

Never breaking away from your lips Levi placed you gently on the mattress. He lifted himself and took his shirt off and you did the same. He undid his pants and slipped them off before climbing back on top of you. His lips found your neck and your hands tangled in his hair, and you moaned out as his lips travelled down to your chest.

He kissed and tugged at each of your nipples and you fought the urge to not arch your body at his touch. Your hands remained in his hair as he travelled down the rest of your body, kissing and licking across your stomach all the way to the waistline of your pants.

You raised your hips up, helping him remove both your pants and underwear, and before you knew it, he had your hips pinned down to the bed with his arms. One of his hands moved down to your folds and ever so gently slid between them. He let out a sharp intake of air as he grazed against you.

"You're already so ready for me." He murmured while still teasing at your entrance.

He pushed two fingers inside of you and you gasped out, not expecting it. He began to move them in and out of you slowly, while tilting your hips up. His thumb began to circle at your swollen clit and your body bucked at the torturously good sensation.

You felt him loosen his grip on your hips and he brought himself up and over your body while his fingers still moved skillfully inside of you. His lips met yours again, his tongue deep inside of your mouth as your hands wrapped themselves around his back pulling him in. Your legs began to stiffen as his hand now moved faster inside of you.

"Levi." You rasped out feeling as you were near, but he didn't slow down. His mouth muffled your moans as your climax shattered through you, your legs shaking from the sensation you felt deep inside you. He gave you one last kiss before pulling his fingers out and he positioned himself between your legs, spreading them wider for him.

You whimpered as he guided himself in slowly, giving you time to come down from your last climax, both of his arms hooked around your legs keeping them in that same position.

Oh how it felt so good as he pushed himself deeper inside of you.

His movements began to quicken as he watched your eyes look down at where you were now connected. "You like to watch don't you?" He groaned out in satisfaction when you bit your lip and nodded, your eyes locked on his. "Here, let me make it easier for you."

You gasped as he tugged on you, angling your hips in a position where it now hit differently inside of you and you could see much better. You cried out as you began to feel yourself fall apart around him, and he continued to slam into you over and over again.

"Come on baby." He growled out, continuing to pound on... and... on and... on. Your body responded, calling out his name as you climaxed anew around him. You screamed out in ecstasy as he leaned himself over your body, hands resting on either side of your head and continued to thrust himself deep and hard a few more times before pulling out and groaning as he spilled himself all over you.

His body collapsed onto you, now both out of breath and you took his damp face in between your hands and pulled him in, to kiss those soft lips. "I love you." Your voice was soft and he kissed you again.

"I love you too." He rolled off of you and lifted the sheets so you could both get under them.

He draped one arm around you, and his head rested on the other, as you hooked a leg over him, with your head and hand resting on his chest.

Your eyes were locked on the ring that now took its place on your finger and you lifted it up, admiring it, unable to hold back your smile. "I can't believe I said yes." You admitted, kind of laughing while still looking at it.