Chapter 2: Headed to Ehrmic

You headed down the stairs to where Hanjie was doing some of her experimenting and studies, you opened the door to see her looking through a microscope.

"Hanjie." You laughed seeing as she was not ready at all, "What are you doing? You know we're supposed to leave in 5 minutes right?" She didn't even look up at you as you walked to stand beside her. "Hello?" She still hasn't looked at you. "CAN YOU FUCKING HURRY UP!"

"SHHH just wait," her finger shushed you, as she continued to look through that microscope, "There's something I need to confirm."

"What is it?" You leaned in closer to her, and you jumped back as her head snapped to finally look at you, her eyes wider than her glasses. "Oh you just thought of something." You said seeing that deranged look in her eyes and she nodded.

"Oi!" You both stand straight and turn to Levi who was leaning against the door frame staring at the both of you. "Get moving." His tone was soft but serious.

"Ah, s- sorry." Hanjie stuttered.

Oh she really found something good.

"Is he ready?" You asked, making your way around Hanjie and towards Levi.

"He's been ready for a while now." He stated, and all three of you headed out to get Pastor Nick.

You all approached his cellar door and he jumped back at the sight of you. You smiled to yourself in satisfaction at his reaction.

"W-what is she doing here?" His voice trembled, and you smiled even more now. Levi turned to you, a shocked look on his face.

"What did you do to him?" He asked, now frowning a bit and Hanjie giggled to herself as she recalled the time you were holding him over the wall.

"I just talked to him." You smiled and opened the cellar door.

"You almost killed me." He spat, as you made room for him to walk out.

"Oh relax... It was a joke." You rolled your eyes at him. You looked up at Levi as you closed the cell gate, 'what?' you mouthed and he glared at the attitude you gave him.

Oops...

As you all walked out, you were ahead of Levi and the Pastor, because he said he wouldn't walk unless you were in front of him. You looked at all the horses lined up now and Erwin at the front of the line, but you froze as two voices called for you.

"(Y/n)!" You looked up as Eren and Armin jumped off of the wagon and ran to you. As much as you hated to admit it, you really grew to care for them and Mikasa too.

You staggered back as Eren wrapped his arms around you. "Thank you." He said and you lightly wrapped your arms around him too.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"I was getting lost in my titan form, if you hadn't cut me out I would have been in a lot of Sh- OW!" You heard him yelp as Levi smacked his arms off of you. "Sorry captain." His cheeks now flushed red and he looked down at his feet, avoiding Levi's intimidating gaze.

"Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting!" Hanjie now approached them. "Took us longer to prepare than we thought." She smiled.

You looked at Armin his eyes looked in shock as Pastor Nick approached. "Y-you're-"

"Ask him anything you want Armin, but on the wagon." You turned him around giving him a little shove towards the wagon.

Now all sitting, Levi was in between you and the Pastor, you gave him enough room for his leg to be in a comfortable postion.