Chapter 1:

It wasn't even an hour after your shower when Moblit came banging on your door and asked for your help to cover up the Titan that was inside the wall.

You now walked next to Erwin down the halls, "We covered the titan with sheets for now, we'll take proper measures after sunset sir."

"I see." He kept his eyes forward as you continued to walk.

"Um, sir? This is a first, I've never seen or would have thought there would be titans inside the walls." This was something that none of you really knew how to deal with, for now Hanjie got you to bring Pastor Nick on the wall so he could answer some questions she had.

But you were exhausted, you've gotten no rest since the mission, your head was throbbing all you wanted to do was sleep and be with Levi

"Yeah, well you're not the only one. I want you to go up and join Hanjie on the wall and help her figure this out." You sighed out at his order.

"Commander, I'm really exhausted, could I please rest for a-"

"No. Go help Hanjie." His voice was now more stern, and you took your leave and headed for the wall.

Now on top, you joined Hanjie and just stared as Pastor Nick looked over the wall at the sheets covering the titan.

"What's the titan doing in the wall? And why... did you all keep this a secret?" She asked him and he now stood.

"I have work to do! My church and followers have been devastated!" He now turned to you, his voice was annoyingly loud. "This is all your fault!" You furrowed your eyes, you could feel your blood boil as this man shouted at you. "Now let me back down!"

"Sure." You smiled.

You grabbed him by the collar and held him over the edge of the wall. "Like this? Is this fine?" He gripped your hands and he began to shake in your grasp.

"(Y/n)!" Moblit shouted at you.

"Stay back!" You warned him, seeing as he was approaching, "I'm tired of this." You inhaled sharply, your head pounding harder than ever. "Do you even know why we scouts shed so much blood?" You leaned closer to his frightened face. "To take back our freedom from the Titans! And everyday I'm willing to sacrifice my life for that! Hanjie wasn't asking you to talk, she was ordering you to, understand?"

"Let go of me!" He wept at you, even more frustrated with him, you pushed him further over the edge.

"Like this? Right now?"

"Yes!" His voice was shaking. "Deliver me Lord!" You knew he didn't mean what he was saying, because of how he was trembling in your hand.

You chuckled and threw him back on the wall, as he landed, he started to shake and cry.
God your head was really bothering you now.

You sat on the edge of the wall, the sounds of his sobbing were really irritating your already bad enough headache.

"Relax Pastor Nick, I was only joking." You groaned out, rubbing your temple.

Hanjie came and sat next to you. "Are you alright?" She asked a hand on your back.

"I'm exhausted Hanjie. And... I just can't get the idea of us not completing the mission and getting Annie for information out of my head." You admitted.

"You should get some rest." She said softly.

Yeah, you should but you couldn't, because Erwin needed you up here. You just looked down at the sheets covering the titan, your mind drifted to the thought of Levi, you knew he was with Erwin at the moment, but all you could think about is how you just wanted one day... one day to relax and be with him.