Killer Croc Jaune!

Massive amounts of credit to my boi, The unknown Plague, bringing up the idea and making most of the alternate universe parts. In fact, the reason we got this done and I'm making another chapter right now was because he asked me to do this with him in the PMs and I thought he was going use but then he said I should since I did the reactions. He's awesome. Btw, he's gonna make his own version, so be ready for that y'all!

NOW ENJOY!

You know the drill true audience, lights back on, everyone adjusts quickly, and we introduce the people back in the room. Glynda, Ozpin, Ironwood, and Penny. Though Ironwood had to say, "I like the new theater. Way more welcoming than that previous room."

Glynda concurred with that statement "That we can agree on . It was like one of your interrogation rooms only more like a void."

Ironwood chuckled at hearing that, "Right?"

"Ahem." DB cleared his throat, "If your done insulting my previous décor, I bring you a little surprise universe me and my friend retrieved footage of." He chose to ignore the questioning and suspicious look he received form the cast and started the video.

A young Jaune was on screen holding his arm in a hoodie. He had a sad look on his face while a few cuts and scrapes were all over him. It wouldnt seem too bad at first until closer inspection made it look like he had gotten pushed around by some kids.

"Okay hold still, this is gonna sing a bit." His mother said holding a bottle of disinfectant cleaning some cuts while Jaune just sat there, depression and anguish in his heart.

"Aw, it's Jauney as a baby sloth." Nora gushed, making Ren shake his head with a small smile and Pyrrha giggle.

"Aw, he was adorable," Yang chuckled, "Not as cute as Rubes though." She added with a little side smug and pride in her tone.

"Yang..." Ruby groaned.

"Hey guys, I know normal children usually get scraped a lot but," Pyrrha looked at the screen more closely and felt more uncomfortable as she noticed the large amounts of wounds, "Isn't this a bit much."

Ozpin nodded, a less than comfortable look on his face. "Indeed, miss Nikos He's being injured by more than just playful rough housing."

"He mean bullying." Yang said as more of a statement than a question.

The concern then spread amongst the younger audience of the room, especially after seeing more of the wounds and marks on his arms.

"Why am I a freak?" He asked his mother as she was finisheing up wraping up the last of the bandages. She was shocked by what her son just said and stopped abruptly.

"H-honey you're not a freak. You're just different," She was cut off as Jaune sniffed starting to cry. His hands digging in the chair as a scratching sound was heard.

"All the kids make fun of me while the older kids all call me a freak. Even the famous kids do it, calling me a monster while adults keep them away, whispering the same thing." The tears began rolling down his cheeks while he tried and failed to stop himself from crying.

"They say In not human or faunus... I'm just a freak of nature..." He forced out through the tears as he let go of the chair and held his eyes as the damn broke. The tears flooding out as he began crying and his mother grabbed him, pulling him into an embrace.

"Why was I born like this?" Jaune could barely asked out, cursing what cruel god's made him like this. But his mother could only let out her own tears silently as she pulled up his shirt and saw the scales that were growing all over his back. Each day they got worse and worse, growing all over his body and no matter what they couldn't stop it.